Pitaya x fem! Reader

*Sighs* seriously.... I get that he's hot but why...? And also do bear with me since i dunno what he's like sooo...?

Y/n was known to be a great adventurer in the city of the Millenial Tree.

So of course, Purple Yam and Mala sauce and Milk recruited her in hopes that she could help them locate Dark Choco, but things went wrong on their Voyage.

Their boat sank so they all ended up drifting away from each other, Purple Yam and Mala Sauce unexpectedly ended up in Wholesome Herbville where they met Ginseng and Bellflower.

Who know where Milk drifted off to, while for Y/n she drifted away to the land of dragons, even if that place is off limits to regular cookies, fate did have something in store for Y/n and the land ahead of her.

Y/n woke up to find herself on an unknown island.

she wondered where the rest of her teammates drifted off to, AND she was also quite hungry, she could literally feel her stomach grumbling for some food.

But thankfully, Y/n's got great Wilderness survival skills, so she set off to look for anything edible.

UNFORTUNATELY, she didn't manage to find any food so she just went to a nearby tree and kind of layed on it.

She just watched the sun set while her stomach was STILL grumbling and asking for food, but she just ignored it and went to sleep hoping to maybe catch something edible tomorrow.

Night came by and while she was sleeping she was abducted by a DRAGON.... A HOT dragon that is but of course, she didn't know that yet.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING A ONESHOT OF A LITERAL DRAGON WHO LOVES Y/N!?"- Purple Yam

"OH SHUT UP WILL YOU!? AND AS I SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN, GET OUTTTT!!!"

"*sighs* stupid Purple Yam..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME!?"

"NOTHING!"

Never mind the Drama that's going on please, thank you!

Anyway, after Y/n woke up she found herself in a bed filled with... GOLD???

While inspecting the room, she saw a chest so she went over and opened it, surprise , surprise.

It's filled with gems and rubies while looking at the treasures that was inside, a voice suddenly called out.

"What. Are. You. Doing" Y/n suddenly stopped scared to see who was behind her, a thousand thoughts rang in her mind.

She slowly turned around to see our male protagonist, Pitaya.

"You shouldn't be going through my stuff" Pitaya arrogantly said.

"Y-your a dragon...? MY saviour is a drago-" Y/n said gaining a bit of confidence to speak up but was quickly disturbed by the sound of her stomach growling.

"Let's get you some food first" Pitaya said while walking over and helping her get up, Y/n couldn't refuse because her stomach was growling soo much.

While Y/n was eating, Pitaya was asking her how she got to the island, she quickly explained how she was separated from her teammates and drifted away to this island.

Pitaya seemed to understand her situation and offered to let her stay until she could go back to mainland.

Of course Y/n was grateful, she even hugged him! (Jesus Y/n, don't hug a stranger!!)

Unexpectedly, Pitaya hugged back while blushing a bit. 

"Pitaya, i swear if you love Y/n, YOUR A LITERAL DRAGON DUDE-"

"YOU CANT BLAME HIM"-Purple Yam

Ehem, sorry for that blooper. Anyways!

It's been a few months since Y/n stayed on the island, she maybe or maybe not has a tiny weensy eeny weeny crush on Pitaya.

Pitaya literally feels the same too, but like any cliche Y/n story they both didn't want to confess their love for each other.

On one fine Morning/Evening whichever you want, Pitaya has finally decided to confess his love to Y/n, thankfully she accepted and they lived happily ever after, the end!!

No seriously, this is the end. Do request if you guys want a 2nd part but i will not be certain if i'll be making it. 

And also, i still don't really know what he's like (Pitaya) because i don't have him, so bear with me.