Purple Yam x Fem! Reader

*bursts in* "HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

"HUH? PURPLE YAM HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!? I ALREADY PUT A LOCK ON MY DOOR!!"

"WELL, THAT LOCK WAS WEAK!!"

"JUST GET OUT ALREADY!!"

"ONLY IF YOU TELL ME WHAT KINDA ONESHOT YOU'RE MAKING RIGHT NOW!!"

"FINE, A READER REQUESTED A ONESHOT WITH YOU!! BE GRATEFUL FOR MY READER!!"

*gets up and slams the door in his face*

*sigh* "Looks like i have to buy a new lock, a stronger one too..."

Y/n was considered the bravest and most stubborn adventurer, so when she dared challenging Purple Yam to a duel, she may or may not have sparked Purple Yam's interest in her.

Y/n: HEY!! YOU'RE PURPLE YAM RIGHT?

PURPLE YAM: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?

Y/n: I'M Y/N, AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL

PURPLE YAM: YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE ME? HAHAHA YOU'RE STUPID!!

Y/n: WELL ATLEAST I'M NOT A PURPLE-COLORED VEGETABLE WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT!

PURPLE YAM: WHY YOU LITTLE- 

Purple Yam proceeded to beat the hell outta Y/n.... Yada yada yada... oh wait, that's not what happened...? Huh, my production crew's tellin' me that Y/n won the fight.

I hope the information my crew's tellin' me is true anyway, Y/n proceeded to beat the hell out of Purple Yam until Milk showed up and defended Purple Yam from Y/n.

*offscreen* I bet Y/n's a maniac for challenging Purple Yam to a duel! Hahaha!

Milk ended up treating Y/n's wounds too, even though she was the one who provoked Purple Yam first.

Purple Yam was surprised that a mere female cookie managed to actually put some wounds on him.

Milk convinced Y/n to apologize to Purple Yam, surprisingly he accepted the apology.

Milk, who was fazed because of the fact Purple Yam has accepted the apology, started thinking about why would Purple Yam accept Y/n's apology as he's usually quite... you know.. angry?

Milk had 2 ideas, not more, not less.

Either that Purple Yam had gotten scared of Y/n for almost beating him, or.... He had grown a tiny bit of attraction to Y/n, well one thing's for sure though, Milk was happy at the thought of Yam inlove.