Raspberry Mousse x fem! Reader

Ehem, soooo i dunno what to do about this guy since i don't know much about him and i don't speak French so i'll be trusting Google translate to help me but i guess i'll try to make him a oneshot...

3rd person's POV

Y/n was just watching Raspberry Mousse train( soo clićhe i tell you.)

She sighed dreamily as she was watching her boyfriend finish training and was slowly walking over to where she was.

"Bonjour chérie, as-tu aimé me regarder m'entraîner?" he asked.

"Raspberry dear, you do know i only speak a little bit of French, but you also know that i can't speak French fully." Y/n said crossing her arms and huffed as she turned away from her boyfriend.

"Hahahaha, I'm sorry my dear Y/n, i just wanted to mess with you" Exclaimed Raspberry while laughing.

"Hmph! Your lucky i love you!" Y/n exclaimed while kissing his forehead.

"Anyway, I'm meeting up with Rose cookie" said Y/n.

Ah yes, her bestfriend is Rose, and also, Rose doesn't love Raspberry for this oneshot

 ( "of course not dumbass and you better not be making me a oneshot with Y/n." said Yam randomly bursting in my room while i was writing oneshots.)

("You can't call me a dumbass! My readers like my oneshots!", " Yeah Right!" ," Shut up and get out of my room Purple Yam!!")

Anyway, back to the story~

Y/n met up with Rose in a fAnCy restaurant.

 ( man, if only i had the budget to actually go to one but never mind )

"Y/n dear! Long time no see huh?" Exclaimed Rose while hugging Y/n.

"Rose! It indeed has been a long time since we've met with each other!" Exclaimed Y/n.

They both eagerly went into the restaurant, and i think Rose is gonna be paying...?

After a few hours of eating and talking with each other, Y/n recieved a text in her phone saying that she should get home, after paying the bill, she said goodbye to Rose.

She went back home and saw her boyfriend now sleeping on their bed, after taking a shower she went into the bed and cuddled with Raspberry.

THE ENDDD

SKSKSKKS, I dunno why i even included bloopers in this but hope it's to ur liking! Ehem, and don't worry, dumbass isn't a curse word so i don't think i'll be in trouble for saying it!