(Platonic) Latte x nephew reader

This is a request from: Shawtywhitty, enjoy!

"Auntie!" Y/n said as he exclaimed in joy of seeing his aunt Latte cookie for Christmas knowing she'll go back to the kingdom very soon.

"Y/n! How's my favorite nephew doing?" Latte asked as she hugged Y/n tightly, "I'm doing fine!" Said Y/n as his mom called out to eat dinner.

After dinner, Y/n whispered to Latte if he could live with her in the kingdom, but Latte said that he had to ask his mom before doing so for her permission.

Unfortunately, his mom didn't want him to go live with his aunt, but she said that he can only stay there temporarily at her house in the kingdom. 

"So, I can stay at auntie Latte's for awhile?!" Said Y/n excitedly as he wanted to go to the kingdom, "Yes Y/n, you can stay there for awhile." Said his mom while she was washing the plates.

"Yay! Thanks mom! Love you!" Said Y/n as he headed upstairs to tell Latte the news.

 "Really? Your mom agreed to let you stay with me temporarily?" Asked Latte, "yes auntie!" Said Y/n overjoyed about the fact he will be staying with his favorite aunt.

Few days later~

"WOAH, this is what a kingdom looks like?!" Asked Y/n to his aunt as he has never seen a kingdom before, "yes Y/n, this glorious kingdom is where i live, now go socialize with the other cookies!"

"Okay auntie!" Said Y/n running off to the playground to make some new friends. As Y/n ran off, Latte began preparing her things because she was going to magic academy since she's a professor there.

As Y/n returned he began telling his aunt that he met a cookie called Onion cookie and she was crying because she said that she saw a ghost, then Y/n saw that Latte was preparing to go somewhere, he asked where she was going, she said she was going to the magic academy since she was the professor there and she couldn't afford to be late again, then that's when he asked if he can go with her.

Being the gentle and loving aunt she was, she happily accepted and as they both went to the academy together, they encountered Cream Puff and 1 other student, Cream Puff was panicking since all the books of the book shop they were at were flying all around.

Latte simply waved her staff and all the books returned in an orderly fashion, Cream Puff was amazed at how this one cookie just simply waved her staff and all the books returned, Cream Puff didn't get the chance to thank Latte as Y/n and Latte had already left to go to the magic academy.

The owl working at the book shop gave Cream Puff a book to thank her as her friend told her to hurry to get back at the academy, Cream Puff was surprised to see the exact same cookie who returned all the books is at her academy teaching her class, with the other cookie she saw earlier.

"Hello class! I will be your professor and my name is Latte, this is my nephew Y/n, he isn't from here so treat him nicely~." 

After class~

Cream Puff stayed back since she wanted Latte to be her mentor, and of course Latte happily accepted. Whereas Y/n just watched everything unfold, he asked Latte if he could watch them train, Latte of course said yes as he was her favorite nephew after all.

After training with Cream Puff, Latte took Y/n to a local drink shop to buy whatever he wanted, he  actually didn't want anything whereas Latte bought coffee.

After a few days being with Latte he had to go, his mom was waiting for him by the car so that they could go back to their home. Y/n hugged Latte tightly since he didn't want to go just yet, but Latte assured that he can visit her again. As Latte watched the car go away farther and farther she promised to herself that she would visit him again whenever she had time.

Yay! I'm done!( finally) hope you liked this oneshot!