(Platonic) Mango x sister reader

This is a request from otter_cookie! Enjoy!

"Brotherrrr", said Y/n as Mango was preparing his boat planning to sail through the river and give rides to other cookies. Y/n was planning to distract him for there will be a surprise for him by the end of the day.

"Yes Y/n?" Mango said as Y/n asked if she could go with him riding through the rivers, 

"Hm, sure why not, hop on!" Mango said as he hopped on the boat along with Y/n, while sailing they encountered Red Pepper cookie who wanted them to give him a ride to his training class, and they then encountered Plum cookie who wanted to go to his training class as well, then Lime also appeared wanting to catch a ride to play Volleyball at the beach.

After Mango and Y/n had given rides to various cookies they went back to shore planning to go back home and rest, as they went back home, they saw that the door was unlocked so Mango was preparing to protect Y/n from the cookie who had managed to break into their house, but to Mango's surprise it wasn't a robbery, instead it was cookies who wanted to help celebrate his birthday.

"Happy Birthday!" Said all the cookies who gathered to help Y/n prepare Mango's brithday party. 

Mango and Y/n had fun at the party since DJ cookie was there to sing for Mango's party, Sparkling was serving drinks to the cookies, even the Legendaries was there! Boy, they sure did have a fun night.

Fast forward to after the party~

After everyone had left, Mango and Y/n were the only ones in their home, Mango was very emotional after what his sibling did for him to have the best birthday party ever.

Mango had hugged Y/n and said thank you for the best birthday ever.

Oof- i dunno if i did what you wanted otter_cookie, and also sorry if this was reallyyy short, i was in a rush so that you wouldn't have to wait by the end of the day😅, anyways! Hope you enjoyed!