Licorice x Reader

Reader doesn't have a specific gender so i'll just use they/them and in this oneshot, Reader's evil and serves Dark Enchantress.

"DARK ENCHANTRESS!?! YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!"

"SHUT UP PURPLE YAM AND LET ME DO MY BUSINESS IN PEACE!!!"

"*sighs* I should really lock my room to keep him from coming in..."

Anyway, back to the story, and as always third person's POV✨

Y/n hesitantly walked to Pomegranate and kneeled.

"Pomegranate, why have you called for me?" Y/n asked then Pomegranate explained that they would be going on a mission with Licorice to deal with Gingerbrave.

"WHAT!? LICORICE!? THAT BRAT THAT ALWAYS THROWS TANTRUMS!? OUT OF ALL COOKIES WHY HIM!??" Y/n yelled at Pomegranate hoping for her to answer their question.

"Just go. Or else." Pomegranate arrogantly said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Since Y/n couldn't disobey her, they got up, walked to the door and slammed it, as if they were hinting Pomegranate that they were mad at the fact that they were going on a mission with the bag of rags called Licorice.

Meanwhile with Licorice, he was grinning at the fact that Y/n will be going with him for the mission.

He was snickering at the idea of bothering Y/n while doing the mission, he could almost see the image of Y/n chasing him around because of annoyance.

Anyhow, with Y/n, they were ranting about how they and Licorice would make a bad team to Dark Choco, he seemingly understood why Y/n didn't want to team up with Licorice.

But under the orders of Pomegranate, they can't just refuse.

Time skip cuz why not~~

Licorice was constantly bothering Y/n, nobody was sure how Y/n was able to tolerate Licorice's constant bothering.

Licorice was bothering Y/n until they were fed up, they pulled out their Katana and aimed it at his head.

Fortunately for Licorice, he dodged it and fought back.

"You cocky little brat" Said Y/n as he defended all attacks from Licorice's scythe, then they tried fighting back by swinging their katana at Licorice yet again.

Thankfully, Dark Choco was spying on them to make sure that they won't fight each other, so he went over and stopped the fight.

Dark Choco then proceeded to tie them both up and head back to base, let's just say Pomegranate wasn't happy when she found out.

"YOU BRATS, WHY WERE YOU GUYS FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER!?" Exlaimed Pomegranate.

"I TOLD YOU THAT LICORICE AND I WOULDNT MAKE A GOOD TEAM!!" Y/n yelled back.

"HEY! YOUR THE ONE WHO FOUGHT ME FIRST!!" Licorice yelled at Y/n.

Pomegranate then slapped both of them and put them both in a room so that they can reconcile with each other.

Pomegranate then told Dark Choco to watch them just in case one of them tries to escape the room without apologizing.

So Dark Choco stood guard by the door, and mind you, the room had no windows whatsoever because this room was designed for prisoners.

Licorice and Y/n sat in front of each other, but with both their heads turning away from each other.

"I'm not apologizing until you apologize first!" Y/n exclaimed pointing at Licorice.

"Hah! You really think i would apologize first?" Licorice snickered, but because of that, an irk mark grew on Y/n's forehead.

"You insolent brat...." Y/n muttered under their breath while reaching for their back, looks like they forgot that Dark Choco confiscated their weapon.

Once again, they both turned their head away from each other, seemingly not wanting to see the other cookie's face out of frustration.

But since Y/n was sometimes nice, they slowly turned their head to face Licorice then slowly apologized under their breath, just low enough for Licorice to hear them.

Sure enough, Licorice was reallyyy cocky.

"HA! DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO APOLOGIZE FIRST!" Licorice cockily said, hoping that Y/n would argue back, but all he heard was silence.

It seems that Y/n has grown tired of the constant cockiness they had to deal with and just didn't dare argue back.

"Fine... I'm also sorry, it's just that.... It's my way of showing.... Affection..." Licorice muttered the last word but it seems that Y/n managed to hear it.

Blush quickly formed on Y/n's cheeks as they too confessed their love to Licorice.

All's well that ends well!

Finally done!! OMG 700+ words? WOW, i honestly enjoyed making this, and i've really gotta install a lock on my door to refrain Purple Yam from bursting in suddenly.