Chapter 71

Elayh p.o.v
We drive for a few minutes now and most of the girls are sleeping again. I turn on the radio and listen to the music and drive further, than my phone goes and i pick up ' yes ' i say ' Elayh we're at the remote construction site ' Mark says ' great cop, why are you calling? ' i say ' to let you know that we're ready when you come ' Mark says ' you did exactly what i said?, no weapons or lights visible? ' i ask ' no, nobody has any weapon or something with lights in it ' Mark says ' so i can be sure that i'm safe when i come?, not just for me but also for the girls ' i say ' yes you can 100 % Elayh ' Mark says ' great cop ' i say and hang up and drive further. After a few hours we arrive at the remote construction site and park the truck far away from the road and turn out the gas of the truck and get out of the truck and walk to the back doors and open them, as soon as i do that Mark appears us ' Mark! ' Alesha screams and wants to leave the truck but i stop her from doing that ' no stay right here ' i say and Alesha looks at me and i turn to Mark ' back off ' i say ' Elayh let me check on them ' Mark says ' they're fine, so back off from the truck, this was not the deal ' i say and snuff and try to keep control of my emotions and Mark looks at me and than at the girls ' back off now ' i say ' Elayh please ' Mark says ' back off i said ' i say and feel the anger growing and Mark nods and walks a few steps away from us and i snuff and look around and than at the girls who look back and i snuff and than i nod and look at Mark ' they're safe now Elayh i promise, thank you that you wanted to help us, we appreciate that a lot, i appreciate that a lot ' Mark says and i grin and snuff ' the girls just don't deserve this anymore, they need to be free, they're no toys and we should never use them like that, please give Alesha the chance to bury her twin daughters, my boss killed them and she deserves to give them a last place to rest ' i say ' we will Elayh i promise ' Mark says and i nod ' girls this is a cop, please stay with him he takes you safe and i hope i never see you again, not like this i mean ' i say and the girls smile and nod ' thank you Elayh ' Alesha says and i smile ' no problem Alesha, cop if you need anything or you can't get any further with this case, just know i'm here to help ' i say and Mark nods and with one last look at the girls i walk away, they're free for as long as it takes, but i did what i could i helped them, saving them, taking them to the only place my boss can't find them, they're safe for now but i don't know if that will be for always cause for as long as i worked for this fucking organization i know they're smart real smart and never ever backing down for anyone. I stop walking and look back and smile as i see that every single one of them stand around Alesha and Melody looking at the ground where the twins are laying, than they walk to the police cars and i see Alesha and Melody who are laying some flowers on the twins their grave and than Alesha's eyes meet mine and she smiles broken and crying ' i make him pay for this Alesha i promise ' i say but i know she can't hear me from that distance and than she leaves with the others.