Chapter 122

Melody p.o.v
We're driving again in those trucks, don't know where we are going this time. Bruce is sitting with us and is grinning at us non stop. I sit close against mom her chest and she is talking to Willow the new girl and i keep looking at Bruce and he catch my eyes locking them into his ' are you bored kid? ' Bruce asks and i look at him ' no ' i say and Bruce grins and snuffs ' you look like bored, wanna play a game hm?, i know a fun game hm ' Bruce says ' what kind of game? ' i ask and Bruce grins and snuffs and looks than at mom ' first you need to leave your mom, it's a game where the players need to be close to each other ' Bruce says and snuffs and i look at mom ' mom i'm be right back ' i say and mom looks immediately at me and than at Bruce who grins at her ' i going learn her a new game, she was bored ' Bruce says and snuffs ' Melody come right back to me if he touch you alright ' mom says and i nod ' promise mom ' i say and mom nods and looks at Bruce as she let me go ' good, you ready? ' Bruce asks and i nod a little unsure ' alright, go sit there against the wall with your back ' Bruce says and i do what he says ' yea good girl kiddo, now look at me and don't take your eyes away from me alright ' Bruce says and i nod swallowing ' relax ' Bruce says and looks with one eye to mom and grins ' if you hurt her i'll make you pay ' mom says angry and Bruce frowns ' game remember, i don't going hurt her ' Bruce says and mom looks at him angry and Bruce looks back at me and grins and stands up and squats down in front of me ' we have till 17:30 ' Bruce says ' 17:30? ' i ask swallowing and Bruce grins ' yes ' Bruce says ' for what? ' i ask swallowing and Bruce looks at me and strokes my cheek softly ' relax hm, we just going play a game hm, but that time i said was the time we'll arrive ' Bruce says ' so after that we can't play anymore ' Bruce continues and snuffs and i look at him and nod and Bruce grins and locks my eyes again ' now chill hm, i'm not going hurt body hm, it will like it what i going do, so sit back and just look at me hm ' Bruce says and i nod swallowing not trusting it and Bruce places his hand on my body and starts stroking it slowly and i look at his eyes and Bruce grins ' yea good girl hm ' Bruce says and his hand slides to the bottom of my shirt and i get a little nervous ' easy hm, just going stroke you hm ' Bruce says and strokes my belly softly and slowly and grins at seeing my face ' you like that right? ' Bruce says ' being stroked by me hm ' Bruce continues, actually this game isn't that bad. He doesn't hurt me and his hand is really soft on my skin. Than he removes his hand and i open my eyes slowly and he grins ' it's 17:30 ' Bruce says and i look at him a little dreamy ' yea you liked it right?, you relaxed under my hand completely hm ' Bruce says and grins at me ' now go back to your mom again hm, we'll play later again ' Bruce says and i crawl back to mom ' Melody you alright? ' mom asks worried ' yes i am i think ' i say and Bruce grins at us as he pass us and climbs out of the truck and opens the door ' you're good little pretty things alright, don't take it personal what Narcos his friends are going tell you alright ' Bruce says and we nod and Bruce nods too and turns around ' why are we at an airport? ' Samantha asks ' because pretty thing we going fly ' Prince says and we look at him ' so get out ' Jack says and pulls us out roughly and push us against the truck doors ' turn ' Jack says and most of the girls turn around but my eyes catched three SUV'S and the men standing in front of them ' turn kid ' Jack says and looks at me but i don't move an inch keeping my eyes on the men and their leader grins at me and walks to us and stops in front of me ' you're curious hm ' the leader says and i nod and look at him and he puts out his hand ' i'm Wayne leader of those men right there hm, nice to meet you, what's your name hm? ' Wayne asks and i look at his hand ' Melody ' i say ' Melody that's a beautiful name hm ' Wayne says and mom looks at me and Wayne who catch her eyes ' your mother? ' Wayne asks pointing at mom and i nod ' name please? ' Wayne asks ' Alesha ' mom says and Wayne nods and turns back to me ' you like planes Melody? ' Wayne asks ' never been in one ' i say and Wayne grins and snuffs ' how old are you? ' Wayne asks ' 14 ' i say and Wayne grins ' young ' Wayne says and looks at Jack and snuffs ' tell your boss that i like her ' Wayne says and looks at me again and grins and Jack nods and walks to Narcos. After a few minutes Jack returns with Narcos ' Wayne you met already with Melody i can see? ' Narcos says and Wayne nods ' yes, she is nice ' Wayne says and Narcos grins ' born here, her mother is Alesha ' Narcos says ' yes i know, met her already too ' Wayne says and looks still at me ' her kid is curious, wants to know everything ' Bruce says ' curious? ' Wayne says and looks at me and i nod a little nervous and Wayne grins ' i like curious girls, nothing wrong with being curious right? ' Wayne says ' i personal hate it ' Narcos says ' why? ' Wayne asks ' the girls just don't need to know everything ' Narcos says and looks at me and the other girls ' tie their hands and move them to the plane, Ferno said that there were police coming towards the airport ' Narcos says and the men nod and tie the other girls their hands on their back and push them to the plane ' wait, let Melody stay with her mom ' Wayne says and grins at me and leaves and Jack grabs me and ties my hands on my back and push me to the plane ' sit down and shut your mouths ' Jack says and we nod and sit down and Jack leaves. Than i see Narcos walking to his men and the men of Navarro ' stay here for a couple of days, keep an eye on the police their work and than take my private jet to Moldavia, let me know as soon as you arrive their ' Narcos says and Bruce nods ' yes boss we'll ' Bruce says and Narcos nods and leaves to the plane and gets in and than the plane starts rolling to the take off lane and than it takes off and from that moment we're out of the Netherlands.