Halloween, Bashes, and Piglet

After applying the last layer of mascara, I twirled around in the full-length mirror, feeling completely satisfied with myself

From the S.W.A.T hat sitting on my brown hair, all the way to my tight leather black playsuit-- I looked like the sexiest cop I've ever seen. My long thick thighs were decorated with heart-linked studded garter along with a hoisted for my toy gun. By the looks of it, Davina Dialaurenties was going to trend for the second year in a row.

"Alright, do you know the game plan tonight?" Hailey asked, fluffing up my hair.

I nodded. "Yes. How many times do you have to ask me? Ambrose and I have to post photos of the party, but not each other. Just enough tease so the fans can start speculating again."

Davirose fans were going insane the past few days. They literally noticed the simplest thing, like if I wore Ambrose's jacket during the shoot. My daily romantic quotes were only adding fuel to the commotion. Hailey normally uploaded them because numerous of her hand-picked quotes made me nauseous.

"Perfect. Now, do you want me to take the pictures for your Instagram?" Hailey tilted her head, her eyes alight with humor.

"You do know all my great angles," I said, handing over my phone.

While Hailey crouched on the floor for the right angle, I made a few adjustments to my outfit. Grabbing the waistband of my playsuit and hiked it up as far as it could go, while also lowering my top a little so you could get a more teasing view of the top of my breasts.

What? Don't judge me; there's nothing wrong with being completely comfortable in your body and wanting to show it off. I worked hard in the gym for this ass.

Hailey snapped a few shots before the sound of the door opening ripped my attention away from the camera. Ambrose wandered in with an irritated look on his face, which really brought his orange jumpsuit together. His neck was being weighted down by an oversized handcuff locked on it.

"Catalina wants us to st-." Ambrose stopped short, sunken in his cheeks. His eyes lit up with hunger as he quickly raked over my body before turning around and rubbing his eyes to death. "Start coming but maybe pull up your costume."

With knitted eyebrows, I glanced down at my chest to see breasts holding onto the neckline of my costume like their life depended on it. Hopefully, there wasn't a nip slip in the photos or I'm going to have to do a reshoot.

"Alright, let's go torture ourselves tonight by pretending we are completely infatuated with each other," I stated, handing over my purse to my fake lover.

Ambrose shook his head with his eyebrows knotted in confusion. "Wait, why do I have to hold the purse?"

After Ambrose's little argument over holding my purse, we kept quiet all the way down to the car and didn't utter a single word until Catalina's house was in front of us. Apparently, little bean sprout next to me had a millionaire as his close friend because her house was the size of mine.