Scared To Put The Water With The Roses

With Mickey's ears on my head matched with my red and white polka dot dress and backpack in hand, I strolled into the hallway

"I can't believe that was the first time you've stepped foot in a Disney amusement park!" Ambrose mushed as he followed me into the kitchen.

By the time we got back to the studio, it was almost dark and my body ached from all the walking. The only thing I had in mind before dinner was to have a good, relaxing bath with a bunch of bath bombs.

Though my family and I started living in Los Angeles before I was ten, they relied too much on my money to allow me any breaks. Disneyland seemed like a fairytale; a dream where perfect children went with their perfect families. Ambrose suggested we go together, not just because we were a fake couple, but because of our pact a week ago.

To be each other's family.

Support.

Friend?

"I can't believe how loud you screamed on the rollercoaster. Nearly bursted my eardrum, and the ride wasn't even that high!" I retorted as I tossed my backpack on the floor.

Our stay in the Bahamas was short-lived. We filmed two episodes in the span of three weeks and were shipped off to Tokyo, Japan. The producers had us filming videos for our YouTube channel but with an authority like mine; I was able to get us a pass. Though the channel would suffer a decrease in clinks since our videos tended to have the most views.

He glared at me sourly. "I didn't scream. I shrieked when we flipped upside down-- there is a distinct difference."

I rolled my eye as I recalled the fear on his face when I insisted he join me on one rollercoaster ride, and he didn't give in until I bribed him with cotton candy, popcorn, and anything else that caught his eye.

"Just admit it, bean sprout! You screamed, I heard it loud and clear," I stated, my hands placed firmly on my waist.

Ambrose took a step closer to me and checked me out once before meeting my gaze. "Do you want to hear screaming?"

Our obnoxious insults had slowly advanced to harmless flirting. Nothing ever came out of it, but I couldn't help noticing that with each day; it seemed to get more intense. It was an odd way of proving how much we cared about each other without making it awkward and intertwining our feelings.

"Only if it involves you, me, and a whole lot of spanking." I winked at him.

Ambrose opened his mouth to say something but instead, he let out a laugh which resulted in me frowning.

"I cannot make innuendos with you when you're wearing those ridiculous ears on your head." He peered up at the adorable Mickey ears I wore.

"What?" I innocently asked, batting my eyelashes. "Don't you want to spice things up with a little roleplay?"