Chapter 16: Christmas Eve

A/N: I made a mistake on a chapter the other day, wherein Y/N called Baal as the vice president when she's the secretary. Though it doesn't mean anything to the story, I would still make a short summary about the one year timeskip for Y/N and Baal.

A year has passed quickly and Y/N was in third grade middle school already with his friends, getting ready to graduate and get to highschool. Y/N and Baal also became the Student Council President and Vice Presiden after Zhongli and Venti made it to third year middle school, but Zhongli and Venti would still be their President and Vice President when they reach highschool. Y/N and Baal had Yanfei as their Secretary and Xiao as their Treasurer.

Today, it was December 24th.

It had already started snowing and the students started wearing jackets and mufflers to school.

Y/N was walking to school with his hands in the pockets of his jacket because he was feeling cold.

"I'm cold... How much time do I still have before school?" Y/N checked his phone

"I still have thirty minutes left. Maybe I should go stop by at that cafe Fu Hua brought me to." Y/N said

"YA!"

Y/N looked in front of him and saw masked individuals with hoods.

"Of all the days I still have, why do I have to see delinquents from the Abyss Order." Y/N said, disappointed

(I will be referring to hilichurls as students and they're human, but just... delinquents.)

Behind the group of gang members, a tall gang member with a mask and baseball bat.

Y/N walked past them without saying anything, triggering the students.

"YA YIKA!" The student hilichurl said

The mitachurl swings his bat towards, Y/N, but Y/N dodged it and sent an axe kixk towards, the mitachurl's shoulder, knocking him out and falling to the ground.

Y/N step up the mitachurl's unconscious body and stared down at the hilichurls.

"Get lost." Y/N said, staring down at the hilichurls

The hilichurls trembled and ran away, leaving their bats.

"Hey, you left your bats!" Y/N said

The hilichurls threw a rock at Y/N, but Y/N just hit the rocks with the bat and the rocks hit the hilichurls' stomachs.

"What a waste of time." Y/N sighed

The mitachurl behind Y/N woke up and was still confused of what happened.

"Oh, you awake?" Y/N said

The mitachurl looked at Y/N and charged at him. Y/N moves to the side and hits the mitachurl with the baseball bat on the back and the mitachurl fell to the ground in pain.

"You're all lucky I'm in a hurry and no one's watching. Or else, you would've been seen in such a state." Y/N said, walking away

"Don't bother me again." Y/N said

In case you don't know the differences of a hilichurl and mitachurl in this AU,

A hilichurl is one of the small guys and lowest ranking. A mitachurl is one of the big guys and mostly leads a group of hilichurls. And lastly, the Lawachurl who often leads a group of mitachurls, but they aren't the highest rankings. The Mages, Herald and the Lector are the highest ranking members of the Abyss Order. These three are also considered to be the smartest of the Abyss Order since most of the Lawachurl, Mitachurl, and Hilichurl gang members are... super dumb. Their dumb levels are even deeper than the Abyss.