Felt Somebody Lookin' At Me

Michael POV

"Another one!", I yelled to the bartender.

I was still looking around for any girl that would give me the time of the day, and so far, I'm not having any luck. As I turned back to face the bar, I felt some sort of awkward tension around m, like someone was watching my every move. 

As I turned to my left, I didn't see anyone looking at me, just some horny people grinding on each other. I turned to my right and saw a girl, a beautiful one, if I must say. I couldn't stop staring at her, it was like I was in some sort of trance. 

"Here's your drink", The bartender handed me a pint.

"Thanks man", just as he was about to walk away, I called for him again.

"Yes?"

"See that girl over there?", I asked as I pointed to the beauty. 

"Mhm, beautiful gal"

"What kind of drink do you think she would like?", the bartender smirked at me.

"Martini maybe? You trying to get some or something?", the guy laughed.

"Well, hopefully. Give the girl a martini, on me", I smiled at him.

"Will do", He went back to go make the drink. 

As the bartender gave the girl the drink, he pointed over to me. Me being my awkward self, I looked at my phone like it was one of the most interesting things in the world. 

"Hey, dude", I felt a light nudge to my shoulder. I turned to see that is was the beauty. 

"H-hey", I stuttered. Nice going Michael, make yourself look like a complete dork. 

"Thanks for the drink", she smiled at me.

"No problem, I bet you get free drinks a lot looking like you do", she raised her eyebrows. I just now realized what I said. So stupid!

"Oh, and how do I look?"

"Pretty frickin' beautiful if ya ask me"

"Well thank you, I try", she smiled at me. 

"Like the drink?"

"Pretty good. Word to the wise though?"

"Hm?"

"Girls drink whiskey"
--------------------------------

A/N
So tired man....stupid math class.
I hope y'all like it❤️