Today, I'm Seven Thousand Miles Away

Michael's POV

"Do you have everything packed, Michael?", Liz, Lukes mom, asked me. Today, the boys and I are flying back to Australia for about a week to spend time with our families. 

"Yeah, I have everything"

"Do you have your passport?", Liz asked with a smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes. Ever since I lost my passport that ONE time, no one will let that go. 

"Yes, I'm positive"

"Okay, well the rest of the boys are already in the limo, I suggest you go too", I did as Liz told me to and went downstairs to where the limo was waiting out front. I hoped in and saw the other boys were there too. I immediately went to check my phone for any messages. 

"Did you ever get a response from that girl?", I heard Calum asked.

"Yeah", I said sadly.

"If she replied to you, why do you seem so sad?", Ashton asked. 

"Well, we're going back home and the odds of me seeing her again are very slim. It's kind of funny actually, I meet an amazing girl, develop feeling for her, and BAM!, I'll never get to see her again"

"You don't know that for sure, Michael", Calum said while patting my back. 

"Can we please just not talk about her right now?", I asked them.

"Sure, get some rest, you need it"

I took Calum's advice and closed my eyes, I leaned my head against the window and drifted off to sleep.