Every Single Step had me Waiting for the Next

Michael POV

Just as we were about to leave, Kelsey started walking the opposite direction of the door leading outside.  

"Wait, what are you doing?", I asked. 

"The bathroom"

"Kelsey! Stop stalling! You've already be quite the tease tonight wearing what you're wearing, are you really gonna make me wait any longer?!",  I whined. For about the fifth time tonight, my eyes raked down to what she was wearing. She was sporting a very tight black dress that showed all her curves and it came to about mid thigh. She was also in black heels that complimented her thighs, calves, and butt very well. 

"Michael baby, I just need to use the restroom and maybe touch up my make-up"

"Why would you touch up your make-up?! You're going to be sweating anyway after I'm done with you", I winked at her. 

"Well, that all depends on how good you are", she winked back at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Just hurry up and go to the bathroom", I said a little annoyed. 

"Rawr, kitty has claws", she teased me as she did a little claw gesture. 

"You have no idea"

She finally went to the bathroom, leaving me waiting outside the door. 

"Such a fucking tease"

--------------------------------

A/N

So....I just put that photo cause I really loved it. Anyway...I know this is a shitty chapter but oh well. Oh! I got a tumblr:

the-blaze-adventure