Chapter 26

Alisha POV

Well...me and Harry are all good now. He apologized that night and I went home the next morning. I'm really glad we worked things out.

"Alisha?", Kelsey called out. Her and Michael haven't talked to each other since the night she told him she was pregnant. I honestly expected more from Michael.

"Yeah?"

"What's for lunch? I'm hungry", She chuckled. I've let her stay with us for the past three nights, I don't want to leave her alone because I don't know what she would do.

"I'll make chicken nuggets and macaroni, yeah?"

"Sounds good", Harry made Michael stay for the three nights too, he wanted him and Kelsey to work things out. They still won't talk to each other.
I started making lunch for me, Mia, Kelsey, and Michael. Harry was at the studio with the rest of the boys. I walked into the living room to see Kelsey was sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Where's Mia and Michael?", She shrugged.

"I think upstairs"

"Okay", I walked upstairs to see Michael was playing dollhouse with Mia. They looked so cute! Michael would make a great dad, I wish he would just see past his fear of losing the band.

"Michael, can I talk to you?", I said walking into Mia's room.

"Yeah", he got up off the floor and walked out into the hall where I was standing. I walked us into my bedroom so Mia would hear our conversation.

"What's up?" Michael asked.

"I wish you would talk to Kelsey", I scolded him. He sighed.

"You know my opinion"

"You can't neglect your own child, Michael!"

"I'm scared Alisha!", he yelled.

"Don't you think Kelsey is too?!? She's probably more scared than you because she won't know if her baby will have a dad!"

"Listen, I can't do this right now, the band is starting to rise and we're-", Kelsey cut him off.

"Is the band really more important?", She asked walking into my room.

"Kelsey, that's not what I meant", Michael said.

"Than how did you mean it?!"

"I'm gonna go get lunch, it's done", I said walking out the room.

"I'll help", Kelsey left Michael in my room and follows me into the kitchen. I got four plates out and put served lunch. I cut Mia's food for her, I decided to cut Michael's too.

"Lunch is ready!", Kelsey shouted. Mia and Michael came downstairs. I have them their plates.

"Why is my food cut into small pieces?" Michael asked.

"Cause you're a fucking baby", I sat down and began eating lunch. We ate in silence.