The Picture Burning in my Brain, Kissing in the Rain

Michaels POV

Kelsey and I had gotten dressed and we were now in the front seat, talking about all thing life and listening to the radio. 

"I know this is very cliché but, you know what I've always wanted to do?"

"Whats's that?"

"I always wanted a kiss in the rain. I know, I know, it's in every single romance movie but, I've always wanted to try it, to see what the big deal about it was"

"Well, what's stopping us?", I said as I got an idea. 

"For starters, it's not raining", Kelsey giggled. 

"Who says?"

"The weatherman?"

"Oh does he now? Well, he's about to get fired from his job. I'm gonna make it rain"

"And how are you going to do that?"

"I'll show you", I pulled put all the ones I had in my back pocket. Yes, the boys were going to take me to a strip club but mama Liz said no. 

"Kelsey"

"Hm?"

"On the count of three, I want you to kiss me. One, Two, Three", As we kissed, I started to "make it rain" with the one dollar bills in my hand. Kelsey pulled away and we both laughed at my stupid plan. 

"I know, I know, stupid plan but hey, you finally got your kiss in the rain", I laughed. 

"It wasn't stupid, Michael. That was one of the sweetest things a boy has done for me. Thank you", I smiled as she said that.  

"Hey, I'm a sweet guy"

"Yes, yes you are"

"If you want to, I can make it rain again", I smirked.

"Go ahead?"

As I leaned in to kiss her, I took the water bottle I had in my hand and dumbed the whole thing on our heads. 

"Michael!", she shrieked, she still smiled though.

"Yes, beautiful?"

"You're an idiot"