Chapter 36

Alisha's POV

"CAUSE I'VE GOT A JET BLACK HEART", I belted out the lyrics to Jet Black Heart by 5SOS. Their album just came out recently and I love it.

"Babe?", I turned around to see Harry was standing at the doorway. I really hope he didn't hear me.

"What song were you just screaming?", dammit.

"Jet Black Heart"

"By 5SOS?"

"yeah....", I looked down and blushed. It's a little awkward getting caught singing a song that isn't one of your husbands.

"How come I never hear you sing any of my bands songs?", Harry looked down at his shoes kind of sadly. I walked over to him an grabbed his chin so he would have to look at me.

"Babe, I know I don't sing well. That's why I never sing your sings, I don't want to butcher them", I chuckled and he smiled at me.

"MOMMY!", Ava screamed from down the hall. I ran towards her room with Harry beside me to make sure she wasn't hurt or anything.

"What's wrong babydoll?"

"I don't want to go to bed! Daddy put me down for night night but I'm not tired!", Ava cried. I look at the clock to see it was already 10 at night.

"Baby, it's way past your bedtime. You need to go to sleep"

"But I can't!", she yelled.

"Ava, don't yell at mommy. That's not nice", Harry said going towards her bed and picking her up.

"Sorry mommy...."

"It's okay. How about we go down stairs and watch Sleeping Beauty until you fall asleep?", I asked her. The only reason I suggested the movie was because within the first ten minute Ava would fall asleep.

"Yay!"

"Okay. I'll get the movie set up and daddy will get us some popcorn and blanket's", I walked down the stairs and sat Ava on the couch. Harry went into the kitchen while I tried to find the Sleeping Beauty disk. Once I found it I put it in and started the movie.

"Harry! It's starting!"

"Come on daddy!", Ava yelled. Harry came into the living room with two blankets and a bowl of popcorn. Ava sat between Harry and I so she could cuddle.

I started the movie but once I did I just looked down. I looked at Ava and then at Harry and repeated the process. I can't believe how lucky I got to have this beautiful family of mine. I guess I was staring at Harry because he turned towards me.

"What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?", I giggled at my husband and shook my head no.

"Nothing, I jut love you guys with all my heart", I smiled. He wrapped his arm over my shoulders to bring me closer o him and Ava.

"And we love you with all ours"