Chapter 24

Kelsey POV

"This wasn't supposed to happen!" Michael yelled.

"Yeah Michael, I know! You think I wanted this?!"

"It's not mine!", He looked at me angrily. I had a mixture of sadness and anger when he said that. Does he think I'm some sort of slut?

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? DO YOU THINK I'M SOME SORT OF SLUT?!? THIS IS YOUR KID DAMMIT!"

"HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW THAT!", Is he fucking kidding me?

"Remember when we hooked up three weeks ago? You're the only guy I've been with for two months!" I suddenly said calmly.

"ARGH!"

"Please don't leave me" I whimpered.

"But the fans....they can't know that I hooked up with some girl at a bar and got her pregnant! That's bad for the band! Management would kill me if I stayed"

"Are you fucking kidding me Michael?" I cried out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then how did you mean it?!?" I yelled.

"I-I" He stuttered

"HOW?!"

"I DON'T KNOW" He yelled back.

"Then what are we supposed to do? This is your child too, you can't just neglect it"

"I know that." He snapped.

"I think I should go to bed......goodnight" I got up off the couch and walked into the other guest bedroom upstairs. Right after I laid down there was a knock at the door.

"Come in", Someone opened the door and walked in. It was Alisha.

"Hey"

"Hey, how'd it go?" She asked. I shrugged, I didn't really want to talk about it right now.

"Bad?" I shook my head yes.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"No, I just really want sleep. It's been a long day"

"Alright. Goodnight" She walked out and closed the door.

I tried to sleep but I didn't get any. My thoughts were filled with Michael and what I was going to do.