Dragged me out the bar to the Backseat of her car

Michaels POV

"Someone's eager, are we?", I teased Kelsey. Not only did she drag me away from those girls, she literally DRAGGED me to her car. I don't mind though, I'm just as eager as she is. 

"Michael, I don't wanna wait any longer. Can we maybe...", she trailed off in a shy kind of way. 

"Can we what?"

"Can we maybe have a round in my car? I just don't want tonight any longer!", I bit my lip and smirked at her question. She didn't even have to ask me, I would have been perfectly fine if she just dragged me to the backseat of her car right then and there.

"I agree, I can't wait any longer. Backseat or front?" 

"Backseat, it has seat warmers"

"Kinky"

"Shut up"
--------------------------------
When the Lights go out, She's all I Ever Think About

Michael POV

"Again? Or are you too worn out for now?", Kelsey asked me as she was laying on top of me. 

"Just let me catch my breath, baby girl", I said out of breath. As I closed my eyes and laid all the ay down, I couldn't help but see images of Kelsey in my head. I saw pictures of her smiling, laughing at my jokes, dancing with those glitter guys, scrolling through her phone at the bar, and the way she looked as were laid together, naked, in her car. It was truly mesmerizing. One image that popped up in my head was an image of me and Kelsey laughing and holding hands. We weren't in the bar, not in the ice cream parlor, and it wasn't while we were fucking in the car. No, it was us, holding hands in the park and laughing. In all honesty, we looked so happy. Too bad this was a one time thing, just a one night stand. After this, I won't see her again. 

"What are you thinking about s hard?"

"Nothing, beautiful"