Chapter 30

Kelsey's pov

I've been crying for about ten minutes in the bathroom now. I don't even know why I'm crying over this. I guess it just hurts to know that there was someone else, probably prettier, before me.

"Are you okay, ma'am?", I turned around to see an elderly woman smiling at my swollen stomach.

"I'm fine"

"No you're not, you're crying. What's bothering you?"

"I'm scared. As you can tell, I'm pregnant and very young. I want what's best for this baby"

"You'll be a great mom. I can tell. Don't sweat it", she smiled at me.

"Thank you", I smiled back at her. There was a knock at the door

"I better go. You'll be a good mom, sweetheart. Don't worry about it", the old lady smiled at me and left the restroom. I walked out too to see Michael was standing at the doorway.

"I'm so sorry-", I cut him off. "It's fine", I leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You're not mad? "

"I have no reason to be. That was your past, it only matters to me if you're in the future", I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Come on, let's go properly introduce you to my band mates", I followed him towards the table where the other guys were.

"Hi guys. I'm Kelsey, Michael's baby mama"