Chapter 28

Kelsey's POV

"Where are we going now?", Mia asked. Me, Mia, and Michael were currently looking around the mall because Harry and Alisha wanted some "alone time". I was heading towards Spencer's to see what sales they had.

"I just wanna go in this one store, then we'll go to the toy store so you can pick out an early birthday present", I smiled at her. Michael was holding her in his arms. He's gonna make a good dad, I know it. We worked out a lot of stuff between us about the baby and the plans. I'm honestly excited about having this baby.

"Here we are", I walked into Spencer's. "I'm gonna stay here and sit for a bit", Michael called from behind. He was sitting on a bench and he let Mia go so she could follow me.

"You stay with me, I'm gonna look at the shirts", I told Mia. I was trying to see of they had any tie-dye shirts. I found one that was really cool and took it off the shelf. I turned around to see Mia wasn't with me. Where'd she go?!

"Mia?", I looked some around the corner to see she was playing. Oh no. She was playing with a certain....toy. A dildo. A precious toddler was playing with a dildo.

"Look what I found aunt Kelsey!", she was enthusiastically waving the pink dildo around. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I see that sweetie, let's put that back", I tried to grab it from her but she ran away. "I'm gonna go show uncle Mikey!" Before I could grab her, she ran out the store and to Michael. The buzzers at the door went off and the manager came running out. I ran out and picked up Mia so I could explain what happened. I went up to the front desk where the manager was smirking at us.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know she ran off-"

"It's okay, it happens more often then you think", I'm sure I was blushing furiously. I grabbed the toy out of Mia's hand and handed it to the manager.

"I want that toy for my birthday!", Mia yelled. I heard Michael was laughing behind me. He probably came in to see if we were in trouble.

"No baby girl, that toy is for big girls", Michael smirked at me and I'm pretty sure I was red as a tomato.

"I am a big girl!", Mia protested. "Not that big" I chuckled. We started walking out the door. I was so embarrassed, I'll probably never go in that store again.

"I can't believe my baby girl stole a dildo"