Chapter 20

Kelsey's pov

"Do you want me to come with you?" Alisha asks me. She was talking about my doctors appointment I scheduled.

"If you want...."

"Might as well" She grabbed our coats and handed me mine.

"Harry! I'm going with Kelsey to the doctors!" Alisha yelled out.

We walked out to the car and got in, Alisha was driving. We pulled out of the driveway and headed to the clinic.

"Are you nervous?" Alisha asked me.

"Yeah..."

"Don't be, we're only gonna find out if you really are pregnant" She said this like it was the most normal thing in the world!

"But what if I am?!?" I was starting to freak out, my anxiety about this was coming back.

"Then Harry and I will help you through this"

"It's not your responsibility to take care of my baby....." I looked at her sadly. I would feel really bad if I had to get help from Alisha and Harry. They already have Mia to take care of, they don't need the stress of taking care of a baby right now.

"Kelsey, you know me and Harry will be more than happy to help you." She said seriously.

"I know, I'll just feel bad"

"Don't feel bad! I love babies!! Me and Harry were actually talking about having another one when Mia's old enough...." Alisha trailed off. I looked over at her and saw that she was smiling.

"Good, another God-baby for me" I chuckled.

"We're here" Alisha pulled into the parking lot and we got out. We walked into the building, Alisha sat down while I signed myself in.

"The doctor will be with you shortly" The receptionist said.

"Thanks" I went and sat with Alisha.

"Have you told Michael yet?" Alisha asked. I looked down at my phone.

"No, I plan on telling him right away when he comes to work with 1D"

"Good, the sooner you tell him, the better"

"Yeah"

"Kelsey?" A nurse walked out of a door and called my name.

"Here" I stood up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Alisha asked.

"Please"

We walked up to the nurse, she smiled at us.

"Hi Kelsey, if you can just walk to the end of the hallway and step on the scale" I did what she told me to do. I didn't look at the scale while I was on it, I knew I wouldn't like the number.

"Thank you, just follow me to the exam room"

We walked into a room where I sat on the table and Alisha say in the chair. The Nurse was typing stuff in the computer.

"The doctor will be in here shortly"

"Thank you" The nurse walked out.

About fifteen minutes passed until the doctor came in.

"Hi Kelsey, I'm Dr. Kates" I shook the female doctors hand.

"Before we get started, I need you to take a urine sample" The doctor handed me a little plastic cup. "The bathrooms down the hall"

I went to the bathroom where she pointed. I was scared. I did my business and peed in the cup like she said. I washed my hands and walked back into the room.

"Thank you, okay, it'll be about an hour for your test results" The doctor said when I handed her the cup.

"Okay" Me and Alisha both said as the doctor walked out.

"Now we just have to wait...."