Chapter 25

Alisha's POV

"Seriously Harry? Can't you hear your daughter crying upstairs?", I was so pissed of at Harry. I came home to find Mia crying for her daddy because she got hurt and Harry was just sitting on the couch with the rest of the 1D guys haveing "band practice".

"No! I didn't hear anything!" He snapped.

"There's a baby monitor right there! Did you turn it off or something?", I can't believe he would do something like this.

"She kept talking to her stuffed animals and I turned the volume down so I could hear the boys. It's not that big of a deal. Stop being so dramatic, Alisha.", I was mad, now I'm furious.

"OUR DAUGHTER WAS CRYING UPSTAIRS BECAUSE SHE FELL AND GOT CUT. HER KNEE WAS BLEEDING", I yelled at him. All the 1D guys looked really awkward sitting there, watching us fight.

"She's fine! We can't keep babying her like that! She can toughen up!", He rolled his eyes at me. I started crying, Harry has never acted like this before. I don't know what's gotten into him.

"She's a child, Harry. She should have to toughen up. Maybe if she had a father that would actually look after her she wouldn't have gotten hurt", I said calmly

"I think we should go", Louis went to stand up but Harry stopped him.

"No, stay. Its not that big of a deal. Alisha is just being a drama queen", After he said those words, I stormed up the steps to Mia's room. I can't deal with this right now.

"Mommy, what are you doing?", Mia asked me. I got her suitcase out and started packing her some clothes and things she needed.

"Me and you are going to stay somewhere else tonight. Daddies being mean and I don't want you to see him while he's being mean", I tried to explain.

"Oh..."

"I'm gonna go pack some clothes for mommy, you stay here" I told her. I walked into the room Harry and I shared and started packing. Tears were forming in my eyes so I tried to wipe them away.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone ask, it was Harry.

"Staying somewhere else for the night."

"Why?"

"Why? Because you're being an inconsiderate asshole, that's why!" I yelled. He looked at the ground.

"Look, I'm sorry, I-"

"Save it, call me when you have your head out your ass", I grabbed my suitcase and stormed passed Harry. I walked into Mia's room and picked her suitcase up.

"Come on", She followed me out. "Where are we going mommy?"

We walked downstairs and into the living room. All the boys stared at us.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked.

"We're going to stay somewhere else for the night. Call me when Harry has his shit straight.", I told all the boys. I felt bad for leaving while the rest of the guys were here but the way Harry was treating me was not acceptable.

"At least let me say goodbye to Mia", Harry said coming down the stairs.

"Daddy!", Mia yelled.

"Hey baby! Follow me to the kitchen", Harry told me. He picked her up and they went into the kitchen. I followed them and hid behind a wall so I could listen in.

"Daddy loves you, okay?" Harry said.

"Okay"

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?", Harry kissed Mia's cheek. Mia looked sad.

"Okay"

"Come on Mia!", I yelled. They both walked out. I already loaded the suitcases. Harry walked me and Mia out the door. I strapped her in her car seat and got in the front seat.

"I'll be back tomorrow, Harry", I said looking at him.

"Okay"

"Bye", I started backing out of the driveway.

"Mommy?", Mia asked from the backseat.

"Hm?"

"Do you and daddy still love each other?", Her question really shocked me.

"Of course"

"Promise?"

"Yes Mia", That was the end of our conversation. I started driving around, trying to think of somewhere we could stay.