•𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁•

•🍂•

Nikki's POV, February 5th 2008

The rest of the journey from my place to the studio was pretty entertaining, although maybe borderline annoying due to the constant bitching of Vince, he kept complaining about one of his cars, saying it's being a pain in the ass, I wasn't really paying much attention because he started talking about car shit and I understood none of it, so I just agreed with him when he asked for my opinion hoping it helped him out.

This one sided conversation though did waste a lot of the time, it only took about a minute after Vince had finished talking to arrive at the studio, so when we pulled up, I got out and so did Vin- he locked up the car and then we walked over to the doors, I opened one of them and allowed Vince to enter first.

He smiled playfully "Why thank you, next thing you'll be doing is buying me a drink"

"Don't push your luck, Neil"

"Damn, and I thought that was the start of something"

"You're not my type, and as far as I'm aware, you don't swing in my direction"

"There's a first time for everything" Vince shrugged clearly taking the piss.

I scoffed "The time you mean that is the time that I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from shock- you're way to fucking straight"

"Okay, yeah, that may be true but I'm often curious, not that I'd ever sleep with you or any man to find out mind you"

"How come I'm only just finding this out?" I shot at the blonde with a raised eyebrow.

"Cause, look, it ain't like I bat for both teams and you know I don't, but I used to watch you and Tommy and it just made me curious seems as all my relationships with women go to shit- but don't you dare make this out to be me admitting I'm anything less than straight"

"Hmm well" I say unconvinced.

"What?" Vince huffed. 

"Now you mention it, there have been times where you've done questionable things... you say you're straight Vin but I can recall multiple times where you've grabbed my ass or ran your hand over my dick in photo shoots and don't even get me started on when were on stage, like fuck, you're as gay as gay can be and-"

"Alright Nikki, you can shut the fuck up now" Vin told me sharply, cutting me off mid sentence.

I grinned "Why? Getting a little too close to the truth?"

"No, you're just being an annoying dick"

I wink and slap the singer on the ass walking past him "You know me by now, that's my goal in life- to annoy the shit out of you"

"How fortunate I am" the man grumbles sarcastically as he pushed me lightly as we made our way from the entrance to where we're actually meant to be recording.

The entire walk I was taunting the frontman, by singing choruses of different songs by gay artists or songs which can relate to coming out like 'I Want To Break Free' by Queen, and then I sang 'Y.M.C.A' by The Village People cause you can't get much gayer than that- I then finished it off with 'It's Raining Men' by The Weather Girls, just to piss him off- and by the end of it I was certain he was one gay-ish song from punching me in the face.