•𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲•

•🍂•

Tommy's POV, 12th March 2008

Nikki and I had been back together for two days, they'd been the best fucking two days of had in a long long while. We'd gone instantly back into how we were before we split, all over one another, constantly teasing and annoying each other, the usual but times it by like a hundred.

We were actually going to a recording session today, and I was hyped to tell Vince and Mick... I wanted them to figure it out themselves though, it was more fun that way.

We were getting ready right now to leave, we showered early this morning and done everything else, now it was just a case of me waiting for Nikki to finish his hair and make up, not that he needed either of those things, he was gorgeous but he thought he did and arguing with Nik about that would be pointless.

"How much longer are you going to be?" I groaned as I lay hanging half off the bed watching Nikki almost upside down, he glanced at me through the mirror he was looking into and smirked.

"As long as it takes me, you can't rush perfection"

"But you're already perfect" I sighed.

"Not quite... have you seen my criminal record? I've committed more crimes than Vince has fucked chicks"

"I'm not that much better babe" I laughed "You might not be perfect to the world but the world is wrong cause you're perfect to me"

"And your word is the gospel? Is that it?"

"Yes"

Nikki let's our a breathy laugh and shot me a lopsided smile "You're crazy"

"You love me" I say back grinning not a second after.

"I do" he confirmed "I'm sorry but what the fuck are you doing? You fucking practicing being a bat or something hanging upside down like that?"

"I'm bored, I'm trying to pass time"

"By laying in one the most uncomfortable positions possible? Yeah, good going T-Bone"

"It's not actually so bad" I shrugged.

"You're gonna be so dizzy when you stand up"

"Nah, not if I get up slowly, it'll be fine"

"You sure about that?" Nikki questioned skeptically "You're never slow, T. You're the most hyperactive bastard I've ever known"

"There's a first time for everything" I say as I slowly sat myself up into a proper sitting position "See? I can be slow"

"Sure, once in almost forty six years is such an achievement, well done"

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at the bassist who managed to avoid it by standing up and stepping aside.

"That wasn't nice"

"Stop insulting me then" I sulked crossing my arms over chest, Nikki pouts teasingly and comes over to me sitting on the bed next to me, placing an arm around me.