The confession

After the beach

We had just finished watching the scissoring and Cat was absolutely mortified. All the guys were comforting her whereas I was focused on the adorable goth fast asleep by my side. "We are gonna head out. Hey cat! We can listen to the Wagga Fuffles in the car." Beck said

"Yay I love the Wagga Fuffles!"

"Thanks Tori" Andre said, before Taking Cat to the car, I handed a little purple giraffe teddy to Beck. "Give this to Cat for me please. She'll want the company"

"Sure" he took the little teddy and walked out the door.

I jumped off the sofa and went to grab myself a drink careful not to wake Jade up. She is so cute. I love her. If only she would be mine. I was just starting to get lost in my thoughts when I heard a quiet whimpering coming from the sofa. Was Jade crying? No, that's impossible she NEVER cries about anything. She's only cried once since I've known her. I ran over to her as quietly as possible, in case she was crying in her sleep or something.

"Jade, are you okay?"

"No, i'm not fucking okay"

"What's wrong?"

"I can't say, you'd hate me even more!"

"For a start you can say anything I will never judge you and second of all I don't hate you. Now please tell me whats wrong"

"Tori i- i-" Her voice was soft. She wasn't acting tough like she normally did. Something was seriously bothering her. I crouched down next to her trying to calm her. She took a deep breath before looking me in the eye. "Tori, I like you. More than a friend. Not that we are really friends but like I don't know what I should say um-" It felt like my heart exploded into a million tiny butterflies.

"Jade. I like you too"

She leaned into me. I leaned into her. As our lips connected, I felt as if I was on top of the world. Like the whole world stopped and it was just me and her.  We parted for barely a second as I jumped on to the sofa with her. She pulled me down on top of her, making us impossibly closer.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," She said breathlessly. I can't believe this is happening.

"Me too Jade" I am honestly so happy, I can't even describe it. I looked up at the clock, I hadn't realized it was getting kinda late. "It's already 1 am, stay here for the night, please?"

"Glady" she replied before pulling me in and softly kissing me goodnight. 

We stayed cuddled up on the sofa the whole night. It was the best sleep i'd had in a long time.

A/N I know this is boring at the minute but some drama will be happing in future chapters.