Oh shit...

A/N: Most of these chapters I wrote when I was younger so I'm so sorry if they are bad and for any mistakes.

My heart jumped out my chest and it felt like someone had tied a knot in my stomach. "He did what?" The next time I see that kid I swear I will beat the shit out of him. Jade was crying more than I'd ever seen before. She was like an entirely new person for a minute. She took a deep breath. Then began to speak again.

"I said to him I didn't want to and that I wanted to break up with him. He got really mad at me and then- then he-" I honestly couldn't believe it. I thought he was our friend. Jade was led on my lap for at least 20 minutes whilst I comforted her. 

Suddenly I realised something "Jade, uh- I hate to bring this up but you don't think that's why you were sick, do you" She looked back up at me, terror in her eyes.

"I don't know"

"Have you missed your period?" She nodded

"You fainted, you were sick, you've missed your period- I think you should do a test" We are only 16! I honestly can't believe this is happening. She's way too young for all of this to have happened. I noticed myself spacing out and I snapped myself out of it. Jade sat up and faced me. I looked her in the eye "Jade, I love you so much and I know you can do this. I'll be here every step of the way and I'll never leave your side" She calmed down a lot after that.

"Thank you, as much as I never thought I'd say this. Let's go get a pregnancy test before we go to school. I will take it when we are home. One more thing, can we just pretend I didn't tell you this. If Beck finds out I told you about the rape I don't know what he will do"

"Of course. And we should just avoid Beck. I don't think ill be able to keep it together if I see him, I'm going to go make breakfast, have a shower if you like, shout me if you need me"

As I walked downstairs and made us both some eggs and bacon, I heard the shower running upstairs. I still couldn't believe what was happening. I'm going to have to try so hard not to lose my shit around Beck.

Just then Trina came walking down the stairs humming an u recognisable song due her being basically tone deaf. "Jesus Tori why do you look like you want to kill someone, also Mum and Dad are out why is the shower running?"

"First of all I do, details aren't necessary though and second of all Jade is here."

"Why is Jade here?"

"She got kicked out"

"Oh ok but you guys hate each other so why is she here?" I guess she didn't see the video then. I have 2 options. I tell her I was just being nice or I come out and risk her getting pissed.

"Tori! Honey! Can you come here! I don't know what to wear!" Jade yelled from upstairs

Okay it seems I no longer have a choice. "I'll be there in a second babe!" I yelled back. I turned back to face Trina. She looked at me blankly, so confused.

"Did you not see the video on the slap? We are dating"

"Oh ok then"

"Are you not gonna question it?" I ask confused

"No, I don't care enough to be interested in your love life. I just wanted to know who was in our house. Anyway, bye!"

Well that's out of the way. Wait. What if she tells mum and dad! I'm screwed. Although she did say she didn't care enough so maybe she won't tell. "Tori, are you coming?" I'm glad she reminded me I completely forgot. "Oh yeah sorry" I yelled whilst running upstairs.

OH SHIT. Another thing I forgot. Jade needs help picking out clothes. Meaning she's in just a towel.

"EARTH TO TORI!!"

"Huh?"

"I need help picking clothes. You walked in and froze. My tits honestly aren't that exciting you know?" Great. Busted again.

"Sorry" We both laughed for a couple minutes before getting to the actual task at hand.

We picked out her red boots, tights, a skirt and a band T-shirt. She went into the bathroom to change whilst I sat on my bed. "What do you think?"

"Looking beautiful as always" I smiled as she smiled back. She hid her face. "Why you hiding your smile!"

"I look like a chipmunk when I smile"

"I love your smile. But if you really think that then I love my chipmunk!" I ran over to her and started tickling her. Finally I got payback. Her little giggles made my whole world a whole lot brighter. After a 5 minute tickle fight we went downstairs to eat our breakfast. I'd left it in the cooker to stay warm.

"Are you sure you are gonna be fine around Beck?" I ask

"Tori, I've been hiding my feelings around him since it happened. I'm more worried about you trying to kick his ass to be honest"

"If you don't want me to, I won't. I promise. But as soon as we figure everything out I can assure you I will happily beat the shit out of him for what he did to you!"