Ultrasound/Shopping

Time Skip

2 months later

"I HATE THIS" I hear an echoed yell coming from the bathroom. I rushed in to see Jade sat in front of the toilet again. "Are you okay hun?"

"Not really, I'm sick every morning, everywhere hurts and I really want coffee!"

"I found this type of coffee stuff that is pregnancy safe. I could always buy you some on the way back from the ultrasound?"

"Shit I forgot about that, what time is it?"

"It is scheduled for half 7. We have to leave in 10 minutes to get there and back before school starts" No one at school knows yet, not even our closest friends know yet. Only me and Jade.

"Tori?"

"Yes?" I say whilst brushing my teeth

"I'm- I'm scared" she sounded so innocent

"Why are you scared? What's wrong?"

"Well for starters I have to push a whole ass baby out of my hoo ha and second of all I'm worried about what Beck's gonna do when he finds out I'm pregnant!"

"Everything will be ok. I'm gonna be here for you every step of the way. And as much as I'd love to stay here longer and help relieve your worries, the first step of the way is literally 10 minutes away and we really need to leave like now" I say before rinsing out my mouth with water.

At the doctors

I held Jade's hand as we walked into the room. Her hand was shaking the whole way in and eased as soon as we saw our little bean on the screen. "They are adorable!" I cried. Jade looked at the screen, her eyes filled with tears of joy and love. She is going to be an amazing mother. I was already picturing a nursery, little outfits and even names in my head. "The baby looks well and healthy. You are actually 12 weeks along right now! I'll see you next month. If you need any help, don't hesitate to call"

We headed straight to school after the appointment. We managed to still get to school early so we just hung out in the car for a bit. "Are you ready to tell Lane? The email is ready to go in my drafts" after a second of hesitation she nodded "Send it next week. He needs to get what he deserves."

"Yes. Yes he does." I reply, almost tearing up again thinking about what he did. I got snapped out of my thoughts to my alarm going off. "We better head inside" I say before hopping out of the car and opening Jade's door.

"I wonder what Lanes gonna do when we tell him?"

"I don't know exactly but he might end up calling us into the office to get the facts straight before talking to beck, I'll do all the talking for you if you like. Also, when are we gonna tell everyone about the baby?"

"I'm not showing much yet so maybe wait till we find out the gender next month?"

"That makes sense, you may start to show soon though, so we should buy you some new clothes soon!"

"We need to buy some baby clothes too!"

"It's settled, after school baby shopping spree!" I say. I'm so excited, we're gonna be moms. Well technically the baby isn't mine but I will adopt her or him as soon as they enter this world.

Shopping spree 

"OH MY GOD!" I hear jade yell.

"What is it babe? Everything okay?"

"Everything is more than okay. Look what I found!!" Now I see why she made all the fuss. She had found the cutest little outfit I had EVER seen. There was a onesie which said 'Baby Bat' with a matching shirt saying mama bat. "We have to get them!!" I agreed. I noticed there was also a shirt saying Papa bat in the set. "Why is the world like this? It's so stereotypical all the time" Jade said, with a tear in her eye.

"Don't worry about it. Now let's get this to the till and I'll ask for two Mama Bat shirts"

We walked out of the store with a few gender neutral baby clothes including the Mama Bat, Mamma Bat and Baby Bat matching set. We picked up a few other bits and Bob's we may need for the baby. I also bought jade a little present when she was in the bathroom. I found the cutest little Bat teddy bear, with big blue eyes just like hers. I am going to give It to her after we get the next ultrasound. I can't wait to see her reaction.