Time to Tell

The night went by so fast and within no time at all it was the day we were gonna tell our friends about this. We sent Lane the email that morning then headed to school. We are going to go to each of our friends' houses after school to announce the news.

"I'm so glad we are telling everyone today. I've somehow got away with baggy clothes but I don't think that would've worked much longer. Look how much I'm showing!" She says whilst pulling her hoodie tight around her body. I touched her stomach gently. "Mummy's baby girl wants to be seen huh?" I say calmly. "Woah, Jade! Your tits are even bigger now holy shit!" She just laughed at my comment whilst rubbing her belly bump slowly.

Almost as soon as we walked into school we were called into Lanes office.

"I saw your email, but I'd just like to confirm the full story before talking to Beck and the police." I grabbed Jade's hand to steady the shaking. "Do you want me to say?"

"Thank you but I'm gonna try. If I can't continue you can finish for me" I nodded, rubbing her hand reassuringly as she began to explain.

"So when I realised I had fallen in love with Tori I went to break up with Beck. Before I could say anything he asked to uh- you know and I said no and told him I wanted to end the relationship. He got really angry and then he- he- he raped me" I saw a tear in her eye. Only using my eyes I told her I was proud of her. "I'm so sorry, you had to go through that Jade, now I have a couple of questions for you. First of all, did he impregnate you?" She pulled her clothes tight around her again. "I take that as a yes then. Okay so you don't want him involved in the pregnancy at all do you?"

"No way. He's gonna have nothing to do with this baby when she comes"

"Okay, well thank you both for coming to me about this. Jade, I understand that it can be hard to come forward about sexual assault. And Tori, thank you for helping Jade through this"

"She deserves all the love she can get. Beck on the other hand deserves nothing but sadness for what he did to her- sorry" Wow I didn't think it'd be me who cried more. Jade and I comforted each other as Lane wrote down everything that happened. He told us he'd talk to Beck the next day.

We headed out of Lane's office and continued with the school day.

The time passed by so slowly but eventually it was time to go home. We told Cat, Andre and Robbie we had something to tell them and that we were gonna stop by each of their houses later. We drove home singing to the radio the whole way there. Katy Perry's I kissed a girl came on. I've always loved that song, I have it quoted in my locker, but at least now it's true. I didn't just kiss a girl. I fell in love with her, she moved in and now we are having a baby together. I didn't notice I started smiling to myself "Why are you smiling so much?" Jade asked.

"Just thinking about us"

"What about us?"

"Just how we went from mortal enemies, too crushing, too relationship, to moving in together too having a baby"

"And you know what? This little girl is gonna make things even better" she smiled

We got home around 4:30, my parents were both at work so we had the house to ourself. We both went downstairs after getting dressed and I made myself a coffee. "Ugh I want coffee, i miss it" Jade said whilst sniffing my freshly made drink.

"Babe it's not an option. I can make you some baby safe coffee"

"But I want real coffee!" She said, pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes. The one time they aren't gonna work.

"Jade, it's coffee or our baby!" I heard a thud from behind me and Jade and I whipped our heads around to see Trina. Jaw dropped, all bags on the floor. Oh shit