Girl or Boy

We walked into the room and the doctor began the ultrasound. "So, do you want to know the gender now?" Jade and I looked at each other. I could see so much love in her eyes. "Yes please" she says. The doctors scans her stomach before announcing the sex of the baby. "I'm pleased to announce that you have a healthy baby... Girl!" We both made a little squeal of joy. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it right. Jade began to cry out of joy "Hormones" she says laughing causing me to laugh too.

When we got back home I walked into her sat on the bed "Jadeyyyy" I'm the only person that can call her that, without being beat up. "Yes hun?"

"I got you something!" I grabbed out a little gift bag and she pulled the little present out and unwrapped it. "I know it's only little and I'm sorry if you hate it but-"

"I LOVE IT! IT'S ADORABLE!!" She pulled us both onto the bed whilst hugging. "I love you Jade"

"I love you too"

"Wait. Are you crying?"

"BLOODY HORMONES!" She shouted. I'm very glad we are currently home alone otherwise she would've just spoiled the secret to my whole family. "Jade, don't worry. Crying is normal. But until we tell people about the baby, maybe try to keep your voice down a little" I commented

We decided to tell all our friends about the pregnancy individually. We put a positive pregnancy test in a box along with the bat teddy, the matching set and the ultrasound. "All set! Now shall we tell Andre first?" I say, I'm so happy about this. "Yeah of course. I'm thinking Andre, Robbie even though I despise him, Cat then lastly I'll go talk to Beck but I'll just tell him without the box"

"Wait, why can't I come to tell Beck too?"

"Beck hates me but he blames you for me breaking up with him. Who knows what he'll do to you, anyway, it'll only take a few minutes and I'll see you straight after, I promise" I had a bad feeling about her going alone. But she did have a fair point. Beck hated me even more than Jade. I agree yet I still have a bad feeling. Everything will be okay. She'll see me right after anyway I need to stop worrying.