Sam and Cat

It only took us 10 minutes of singing and laughing to arrive at Cat and Sam's house. They had moved in together soon after Cat's parents moved to a different state with her crazy brother. Jade grabbed the box this time and happily jumped out of the car walking to the fluorescent pink door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hiiiiiiiiii!" Cat screamed as she opened the door and hugged us tightly, not leaving us any room to breathe. Jade angled herself so the bump was facing me so she did not squish the baby.

"Hey Cat" We said in unison as Sam made her way down the stairs.

"Hey guys, good to see you both" We all smiled at her as we headed off to the sofa. Me in between Cat and Jade, then Sam next to Cat. " Cat said you guys were coming over to tell her something, am I good to listen, I can leave if you want"

"No it's totally fine you can stay, wait, you know about us right?"

"Yes I do, Cat used to go on about you to all the time then got insanely excited when you got together"

"Hey! No i did not" Cat said crossing her arms trying to look angry. Spoiler alert, it's physically impossible for her to look angry.

"Cat, you spent 2 hours planning there entire wedding when they got together"

"Fine, maybe I got a bit excited" Gotta love Cat.

We talked for a few minutes about life before Cat spoke up reminding us that we had to tell her something.

"Oh yeah almost forgot, here take this" I say handing the baby box to Cat.

"Oooo a present!"

"Not necessarily but you need to open it" She opened the box with Sam before looking at us in awe. "YOU ARE GROWING A HUMAN, wait which one of you are?"

"I am"

"Aww you guys this is awesome" Sam said happily "I just remembered something, I'll be right back" She went upstairs, I'm not sure why but she seemed excited. I looked back at Cat who was staring at the ultrasounds with a tear in her eye.

Sam returned back downstairs a few minutes later with a little gift bag and spoke as Jade opened it. "Cat was teaching me how to make clothes the other day and helped me make this, I thought it would be perfect!"

"Sam you did not!" Jade screamed. She pulled out the cutest little leather jacket I had ever seen in my whole entire life.

"Thank you so much!" I squealed. Everything was becoming so real, and everyone was so supportive as well.

We left the house grabbing our things and jumping in the car.