OH NO

The Next Day

Cat, Beck and Andre were sitting on the sofa whilst Jade and I were standing at the back of the room. The show was just about to start. Jade was scrolling through her pearphone and was paying zero attention to Robbie crappy show. I'm sure it'll be fine, I kept saying to myself.

"Is Tori Vega And Jade West a couple?" Robbie announced loudly. Not even 10 seconds into the show and we were screwed. I turned bright red as all our friends looked at us in the back of the room. "WHAT?" Jade yelled. "Look what Robbie's done again." Andre said, sounding frustrated whilst pointing to the giant animated heart on the screen. "He's just bringing up old rumors for attention." I say. Everything was fine again for the next few minutes before he addressed the point again. OH SHIT. We ran to the TV as a video appeared on the screen. He had got one of those year 9 'slaves' to hide a camera in the janitor's closet as he had noticed we were heading that direction after finishing lunch.

"Tori, that's from yesterday we finished talking then kissed remember?!?!?!" she whisper shouted in my ear but by then it was too late. Robarazzi live streamed Jade and I making out around the whole school. "JADE YOUR PARENTS HAVE THE SLAP!" My heart dropped and was refilled with worry. It wasn't too bad that our friends now knew but the whole school?! And if her parents see it, who knows what they'd do. 'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ROBBIE '' She screamed before running in the direction of Robbie's room. I grabbed her to stop her from actually murdering someone and bought her back into the room. Our friends were still blankly staring at us. I looked at Jade and back at them. We didn't say a thing but silently agreed to come out officially. I grabbed her hand "We're dating. The videos are not fake." I gave her a quick kiss before saying "Now we seriously need to get that video off the Slap. Her parents can't see it."