Time For Robbie

I had to practically drag Jade to Robbie's door "Do I have to go in!"

"Yes Jade you do, we are telling all our friends and-"

"Robbie is not my friend!" She can be so awkward sometimes honestly. I grabbed her wrist so she couldn't run away and knocked on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hey girls!"

"Hey Robbie!" I say happily, nudging Jade to stop the death glare she was giving him

"Hey." she announces weakly. He shows us to the sofa ushering us to sit.

"So what was it you had to tell us" Us? Ah, I forgot about Rex. I bet he will make some snarky comment about it. "So basically Jade and I wanted to tell you that..." I handed Robbie the baby box then looked at Jade silently telling her to continue whilst he slowly opened the box. "I am pregnant. Right we told him, now can we leave this dorks house"

"Omg you guys, I'm so happy!" I smiled at him, practically waiting for Rex to speak. "Since the nerd won't say it I will" Here we go "How? I am the only one here who has a dick?" Robbie's face practically morphed into a tomato as we stared at him confused. Okay then. That's uh, unnecessary news. I looked back at Jade as she spoke up.

"So, uh it was Beck. And I didn't choose it, you can finish the puzzle."

"That! That son of a biscuit! I thought he was a good person!" Son of a biscuit? God that kid concerns me. "I know, we all did." I say. "We are going to tell him soon so don't say a word to anyone!"

"Your secrets safe with me!" He smiled reassuringly before giving us a hug. Aka, he was giving me a hug whilst Jade just stood there hating it.

We packed up the box before heading out of the house and started driving to Cat's house.

"I'm so confused about-"

"What Rex said? Yeah, same. Though it doesn't surprise me he is such a pussy" She laughed as I playfully punched her arm. "Jade! Language! She can hear you!" I said whilst placing a hand on her stomach.