Meeting The Parents

It was nice to be able to hold her hand in public. It was great being able to show that we love each other and not act like we hated each other. RING RING! RING RING! "Jade. Honey, I think that's your phone going off."

"Oh yeah thanks babe" I loved it when she called me that. It gave me butterflies everytime. Well Jade called them bats as she hated butterflies. I still can't believe we are together. Out of the corner of my eye I saw The nerdy little bitch who ruined everything. UGH I could kill that guy. I was once again brought out of my thoughts but this time not in a good way....

"JADELYN WEST GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT THIS SECOND!" I heard blast out of her phone

"Dad, i'm in school, i'm literally going to class"

"WE DON'T CARE GET HOME!" Her mum joined in before hanging up.

"Umm so we are screwed"

"Yup" I agreed

"But no matter what happens I'm not breaking up with you okay?"

"Thank you hun" I say before giving her a kiss on the cheek making her blush a little.

"Tori, can you come with me to talk to my parents? We can try to prove that I'm happier with you then anyone else and that no matter what they say, we won't be breaking up."

"Of course I can. I wont leave your side, I promise."

We talked to Lane and he allowed us to miss class so we could speak to Jade's parents. I had to fake being sick and Jade had to say she'd drive me because 'my parents weren't home' Well it worked but now we have to actually deal with her highly homophobic parents. Great.

As we pulled up to her house I noticed Jade shaking. "Babe?" She didn't reply. "BABE!"

"WHAT!" She yelled. I jumped. She scared me so much that I started to cry. She hadn't yelled at me like that in forever "i'm so sorry, i'm just really nervous and I'm scared they will hurt you or something or force you out"

"Jade, don't worry it just shocked me a bit because you had talked to me like that since before everything happened" I grabbed her hand as she was still shaking. "We can do this. We are together and nothing they say will bring us apart"