Chapter 1

The war of Zalgo and Slenderman has gone on for so many years it makes you wonder why they were fighting in the first place. They seem as if they would be friends due to being both killers, but this just interferes with two, and this is just how they survive.

The night was cold and silent, no one seemed to be out because of how cold it was. Street lights blinking over a teen boy that seemed to be twitching was walking through the street not bothered by the cold.

He often checked of where he was walking due to feeling as if he was being watched, this was a normal feeling but this felt different from him as if a different spirit...

The feeling got worse when getting deeper in the woods "who e-ever is there s-show yourself" he said through twitching and a mouth guard.

The bushes seemed to russel, the boy grabbed his hatchets and held them up ready to kill who ever was there, all he heard was laughing that seemed to be echoing through the woods or more known as "Killers Woods." The laughing soon got louder "SHOW YOURSELF!?!" the boy shouted and soon turned around to see "him." The one they call Jeff the killer.

"Shit, what the hell do you want" Toby said, Jeff said nothing he just laughed "ooh~ TOBY! Hahamm~ you can't do anything~" he said, Toby raised his hatchets and swung but missed.

Jeff grabbed Toby's jacket and thew him at a tree as hard as he could. He walked up to the boy on the ground and leaned down to see the boy struggling to get up because of all of his wounds opening up, he couldn't feel it but it made it harder to get up.

Jeff grabbed the other's face and removed Toby's face garments, Toby started coughing up blood, he slowly looked up to Jeff "Toby, you can't win any fight that has to deal with me, so why try?" Jeff asked leaning down with a smirk. "B-*cough*b-because I will win one day" Toby said through coughing and blood dripping from his bottom lip, "well that day will NEVER come" Jeff said bringing Toby's face closer.

Jeff pecked Toby's lips slowly "crimson blood has a nice taste on you you should really consider keeping it like that~" Jeff was a flirt with all of his victims but this was the first time he had done that to Toby in all their encounters that had never happened. "Aww so sad I have to leave, hehe~ bye-bye~" Jeff said getting up and leaving.

Toby was still coughing up blood, blood soon pooled under him, Kate was walking through the woods putting up pages and found Toby "oh Jesus, Toby what happened!?!" Kate asked helping Toby up "Jeff happened" he said "Toby why is blood smeared on your lips?" Kate asked eyes her friends lips "Jeff" he said just looking forward.

Kate scoffed at her friend "you're lucky he let you out alive... Did he kiss you?" Kate asked "...yes..." Toby said looking down, his cheeks blushed a light pink, which Kate noticed "Toby you can't...he's a enemy, you know this, GOD and who knows what he's planning. He's getting in your head to- to make you believe he's good" Kate said in such a serious tone Toby was shocked.

"I know... And nothing will happen trust me" Toby replied "good, I don't want you to get hurt" Kate said with concern, Toby just smiled and nodded "I know..." That was all he could say.

Toby didn't know what to think of what was happening. All he knew was he couldn't get caught no matter it is.