chapter 4

Hoody had finally had enough evidence that Toby was seeing someone else and in his words "worst of all a enemy." He found Clockwork and was ready to show his proof.

Toby had decided to find Jeff and see what he was up too, "hello~" "oh hi Jeff I-I was lo-looking for you" Toby said looking slightly up "oh really me," Jeff grabbed Toby's waist pulling him closer "mhm" Toby nodded and putting his hands on Jeff's chest.

Jeff removed Toby's face coverings "why must you hide such beauty~" Jeff said holding up his supposedly enemy, and dropping them on the ground. Toby watched his goggles and mask fall to the ground "w-well I, I d-don't know" Toby said looking down with narrowed eyebrows. "No matter let's have fun shall we?" Jeff said pulling Toby closer and sliding his hands under his jacket and shirt.

Toby was still but allowed it "sure" he said standing up straighter but not reaching eye level "good~" Jeff said pulling his hands up a little showing skin of Toby, the two started to make out.

Jeff touched Toby's back lightly making his clothes lift up, this earned Jeff little moans, Toby pulled away panting for air. Jeff moved his hands, and letting his fingers wander further hitting stitches, "ahh~ Jeff" Toby moaned out, gripping onto Jeff's tattered jacket "I thought you couldn't feel pain?" Jeff asked "I can't but the way you moved you're hand made it feel better" Toby said looking up "well then I know how to make you moan more~" Jeff said moving his fingers over the stitches.

He moaned out "Jeff~ stop~" Jeff stopped and moved his hands to Toby's sides "what-" Jeff was cut off by Toby kissing him, but allowing Jeff to dominate him. Toby and Jeff made out while Jeff moved his hands around the scars on Toby's back "WHAT THE HELL!?!?" a feminine voice yelled out,. The two broke apart immediately looking at where the voice came from.

"Clockwork this isn't what you think" Toby said trying to make things better "OH REALLY BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE CHEATING IN ME WITH A GUY AND WORST A ENEMY!?!?!" she yelled.

Toby attempted to explain what was happening but no explanation seemed to work, Jeff pulled out his knife "you should have died like Lyra" Clockwork spat out, Toby started breathing heavily and slowly "just Go.To.Sleep!" Jeff threw his knife at Clockwork, the knife piercing her in the skull "you just killed her" Toby said in shock, with tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry but she deserved it" Jeff said putting a hand on the crying boys shoulder "BACK OFF!!" Toby yelled pushing his hand off "fine but you'll need me soon" Jeff said soon turning away and walking back to his little hideout.

Toby ran to Clockwork holding her in his arms "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he said crying "I'll get my revenge, trust me I will" Toby said trying to be tough, while knowing it was a lie.

"Always hated you Clockwork, always hated you."

Btw I hate Clockwork as in she's a terrible creepypasta. But if you like her cool.