chapter 12

All was silent as Toby was on the bed rapped in blankets, feeling a body near him "what the?" He woke up his eyelids wanting to close and his tone in voice almost silent, removing the blankets seeing Jeff lay on him on his stomach, his hands on Toby's waist "J-Jeff! What're you doin?" Jeff looked up with an annoyed expression on his face "just let me do what I gotta do," he then began leaving little kisses all over the boys body "Jeff-" Toby began to say something before realizing it won't do anything "baby, don't expect me to not listen" Jeff said trailing his finger on the others skin "o-okay, just re-remember what I-I said be g-gentle" Jeff nodded with a smile moving his fingers down before stopping and moving his hands back to a hold to keep Toby down "Toby. Do you know how beautiful you are?" Jeff looked at the blushing mess of a boy "you t-tell me ev-everyday" he said putting his hands in the others hair "yes, but do you know it?" Jeff seemed to want to more than he needed "that's hard to say" Toby moved his hands down.

Jeff grabbed at his hands and kissed them "well you are, I want you to know that" Toby smiled a little while his eyes told a different story "I'll be back soon, don't leave." Jeff got up putting his white tattered jacket on "some others might question why your here, just say you're with me and they'll back off. Also be weary of Annie, she has black eyes not hard to miss." A portal opened up him soon jumping in "okay now escape time!" He got up quickly, putting his jacket back on and snuck out of the room hoping no one notices him. Making it to the front door, turning it slowly his head slowly getting fuzzy and his sight blinded with black, he pushed it open with a quick shove of his body as he attempted to catch his breath, falling to the ground right after "child. Make it back. Immediately." The voice said breaking with static as Toby rose up his vision going red "yes sir."

Running through the woods to make it back to his home, to the others. He made, trying to catch his breath the Slenderman appeared "good. Now we need to know who did this, I suppose you know?" Everyone turned to Toby as he looked at all the eyes, panic settling him. He was going to have a panic attack. "I-i-" he had a loss of words, holding the wrist that was carved sighing "it..it was Jeff. Jeff the killer, sir" he choked out looking at the ground as Slenderman stared at his best proxy "how would you know that?" He asked with his arms behind his back "because that's his little boyfriend, they're been seeing each other for a while now. That's where he was for the last days, with him. At Zalgo's palace" Hoodie said his mask hiding his disgusting smile "is this true?" Slender asked not taking his sight off him "I-" tears were stinging his eyes, Kate walked closer to the boy removing his goggles and mask "is it true or not Tobias?" Slenderman repeated becoming more stern seeming to loose patience. At this point Toby's eyes were bleeding with tears falling down his face "i-its true, sir..." He looked at all the shocked proxy's face "well if we're spilling truth here," a female voice said walking through the crowd "I killing Kate have been hanging out and spending most of my time with them as in Zalgo's proxies, so I was lying when I said I was going to fuck up some people" she said with her hands up as if she was going to be arrested "well then, I have no issues getting rid of you Killing Kate but Tobias Rogers...that's harder to do. But if I must, both leave my sight" Toby's eyes darted open "wh-what? I'm sorry I -i'll stop seeing-" he was cut off by Slenderman, turning his back "I'm not just mad I'm disappointed. You were like a son. Now leave my sight." Toby was pushed back by K.K (killing Kate) "hey it'll be fine, just stick to me and we'll be good" she said attempting to comfort the other "ich kann das nicht" (I can't do this) Kate stares shocked and not knowing if what he said "a-are you bilingual?" She asked staring more as Toby was still crying, he nodded "ay me too! I'm Mexican and you are?" She asked wanting to change the subject if being kicked out "German," he said sniffing and wiping his face of the tears "yo that's so cool! Okay now let's find a place to stay" she said grabbing at his arm "are you really gonna stop seeing him?" She asked keeping her pace "I don't know, but he has mentioned something about starting a new family. I-its confusing" he had to admit it was confusing "well then...you'll have to see" she said pointing to a cave, Toby following her in "this'll have to do, and be happy Slender didn't kill ya" she said laying down. Toby stared at Kate's chest "whatcha staring at?" She said with a sly smirk "n-nothing."

She chuckled at the flustered boy who was hiding his face "is that how you feel seeing Jeff's dick" she turned over laying in her stomach "w-what you don't need to-" he had a flashback of when he first had sex with Jeff "okay fine maybe BUT-" he was cut off by Kate getting closer "ooo~ now I'm curious, how big-" Toby put his hand over her mouth "we don't need to discuss that!" He yelped soon slamming down onto the rock ground "hehe I'll ask later."