chapter 3

Toby and Jeff have been seeing each other for awhile in secret to make sure no one interferes.

    Hoody has been watching carefully waiting to see how far it goes "Toby can we talk?" Hoody asked "um sure but why?" Toby asked, Hoody pulled Toby away "okay are you seeing someone?" Hoody asked "I mean yeah y-you know I am, you've met Clockwork you know she's my gi-girlfriend" Toby said with arms crossed "yeah I know I was just making sure" Hoody said.

    Toby walked away with confusion of why he would ask that "hey Toby you good?" Clockwork asked, Toby panicked a little "oh yeah I'm good" Toby replied putting his arms around Clockworks waist "sooo wanna do something tonight~" she said trying to be flirty "oh sorry don't f-feel like doing anything" Toby nervously chuckled, Clockwork pulled away "okay lately you've been out way more than usual and I know you aren't killing because you come back with bruises all over your neck, and I'm tired of it."

    "Look Natalie I'm sorry it's just i-i don't... I'm s-sorry," Toby said "well get it together, or we're done and don't call me Natalie" she said with anger and soon walking away "I'm sorry..." He said looking down, he began to cry because he didn't want to loose his girlfriend.

   Toby started walking to Zalgo's border "Toby what the hell are you doing here" Jeff asked emerging from the border "you're ruining my chance with my girlfriend, you're making it harder for me to-, to keep the person I love" Toby said through tears "Toby what the hell are you talking about" Jeff said grabbing Toby's wrists and holding them "my girlfriend, you're making me loose her" Toby said.

     Jeff looked at Toby confused "girlfriend, hah as if you can get a girlfriend" Jeff mocked Toby "oh shut up" Toby spat out with gritted teeth "look if your little girlfriend is interfering with us get rid of her okay" Jeff put Toby's hands near his lips and kissed them.

    Toby sighed leaned into Jeff's chest, Jeff put Toby's arms down an hugged Toby "I don't want to be a cheater" Toby said still crying "then leave me alone or break up with her" Jeff said "i-i don't know" he said.

    "I have to go, but how about tonight" Jeff said pulling away "no" Toby said "okay you know where I am when you make your decision" Jeff said "yeah I'll tell you, bye."

    "It'll be the last time you see him."