Chapter 17

"Toby, Toby, Tooobyyy" Jeff said as he shook the boy "what?" He said with a groggy tone "I forgot" "are you serious?" Jeff smiles awkwardly "yes?" "Oh really? Because that sounded like a question." Jeff leaped up "HEY!" He wanted to jump up but something told him not to "idiot" he scoffed before getting up and stretching "hello sir Toby" Scarecrow appeared "oh hey Scare" he said as Scarecrow walked past the room as foot steps followed "I'm actually surprised you're alive" "Kate?" "Yep now get your ass over here" she said holding her arms open "so how's it been?" She asked as Toby nodded "it's been good I guess, you?" He asked crossing his arms "oh y'know just been waiting for you to wake" "what do you-" suddenly black tar like substance surrounded the room "you've been here for too long" a voice said "get back to the real world, Toby" it continued as voices he's heard in his life started flooding his mind as blood poured from Kate's eyes- "Toby! Toby!" She said shaking him "I-i-i'm sor-r-ry I ju-just-" Toby noticed Jeff hugging him from the side and rubbing circles on his back as tears were falling from his face "calm down you're safe" he said, he wasn't the best at calming people but he tried "I'm sorry.." he continued saying as Jeff tried shushing him "sh, sh, it's fine you didn't do anything" he also repeated as Jeff sat him down "it's Õ̵̤͙̚͜k̴̟̻̿å̷͇͐̾y̴̝̭̖͊̈́̉" his voice it seemed corrupted.

1 hour later-

A alarm clock seemed to go off as Toby groaned "god damnit" he turned it off and rubbed his eyes noticing bandages on his hands "Toby! Get ready for school!" A female voice yelled as he groaned again "but I was having a good dream!" He yelled back as he got up, entering the bathroom getting changed into a blue t-shirt and light blue ripped jeans and throwing a black jacket on, grabbing his backpack, twitching as he began to walk down the stairs as a female grabbed his arm "eh eh eh, not taking the chance of you getting hurt" she grabbed onto his arm as he let out a light chuckle that hit a high note as he twitched hard "see," she said as she helped him walk down the stairs "t-tha-nks Ly-Lyra"he said as he reached the last step "no prob" she said as she opened the door for him "now to hell- I mean school!" She corrected herself as he laughed "come on!" She grabbed his hand and led him to the bus stop "y-ou get th-the ho-home-work done?" He struggled out as kids laugh at his twitching and stuttering "yep." They made it to their school, Toby made it to his class; his head in the desk trying to have the same dream but failing 'damnit! Let me have that dream!' he yelled at himself in his thoughts as a paper airplane hit in the head, he dug his head into his arms "oi twitchy!" A kid said trying to get Toby's attention as he ignored. Putting his hands over his neck while laying up a bit as the teacher walked it, leaning down and grabbing a pencil and his notebook to begin writing notes for the class.

(I'm not in high school so I don't know what y'all are learning. Also here where I live in high school you have 4 classes, in the 2 semester you get the rest of the classes you didn't take in the first semester. Also in high school, for lunch you can go off campus.)

His first two classes were over he made it to the front of the school as Lyra catched up to him "hola Toby" she said as they began their walk to get food, stopping at a Subway they ordered there sandwiches and paid, walking back to their school talking about classes. Making it back and sitting down at a table, eating their food "hey Toby, what was that dream you were having?" She asked as Toby wiped his hands on his jeans "uh, l-long s-sto-story" he said as Lyra shrugged "okay then, so who's Jeff?" She had a sly smile as Toby choked on his water "a-a guy i-in the dr-dream" he said wiping his face "oh really? Then why do you write about him? And his long thick-" Toby raised his hand and reached over the table and putting it over her mouth "sh-shut up!" His face had blush as Lyra laughed removing his hand "seriously though, who is he?" She asked as Toby sat down laying his head down on his arms "a guy i-in my d-dr-eams I f-ind h-hot" he said as a male with light brown hair, white hoodie and black ripped jeans with crystal blue eyes walked past that cought Toby's eye, watching him walk away "ooo~" Lyra said looking at Toby "h-he lo-looks like the guy!" He called as the male was out of frame "wait really? Well shit" she said "y-yeah!"

After Lyra died and the whole story happened yada yada yada I'm lazy and trying to make this 1000 words.

Toby climbed a tree above road, climbing high enough to kill himself he took a step as a black tentacle pulled in back "I have been watching you and have taken interest in you. Toby, join me."

More stuff yada yada yada fight me.

"Oh so you're the famous Ticci Toby?" A male voice said leaning on a tree playing with a knife "w-who are yo-u?" He twitched out the male laughed.

"Jeff, Jeff the fucking killer."

The end, end of story bye bye. It was all a crazy dream.