chapter 2

Kate stitched Toby up and discussed how they would take down Zalgo but they knew it wouldn't work one way or another.

   Two days had past and they went back to killing.

   Toby got deeper into the woods to get away from everyone and get his thoughts in line, taking his face garments off and soon leaning on a tree feeling the same feeling he had two days ago.

  "Jeff I know you're there so might as well show yourself" the tired boy said with closed eyes "well then someone doesn't like mystery" Jeff said sarcasticlly and moving out of the brush, he walked to the boy in the tree.

  Toby took a few glances at the other teen who was walking up "so, what do you want?" He said a little angry "well can I not see my favorite person" Jeff said with his arms crossed "oh wow I feel so “special”" Toby said sarcasticlly.

   Jeff pulled Toby close to him and then pushed him on the tree, with his hands on the slightly smaller boys waist. Toby's face glowed with some red and eyes widened.

  Jeff kissed Toby passionately, Toby was shocked but also liked it. Toby put his arms around Jeff's neck, Jeff pulled away and pulled Toby's black turtle neck down with his hand a little but enough to reveal Toby's neck.

   He started sucking at the smaller males neck causing him to moan "Jeff aahh~ stop, you'll make my master worried" Toby requested through moaning and huffing, Jeff loudly huffed but stopped "fine if you wish" he said "but I'm still gonna kiss yaaa~" he said looking at the smaller teen and went back to his neck pecking him on the neck.

   "Jeff...don't kiss me on the neck, just kiss me on the lips" Toby said with his hands in Jeff's hair "ooh really~" he said in a flirty way "yes, I prefer that." The smaller teen said, Jeff kissed Toby on the lips, exploring every bit of mouth Toby had.

   "TOBY!!" Someone yelled causing the two to break apart "who the hell was that?" Jeff said looking at Toby "it's Hoody, you gotta get the fuck outta here" Toby whispered yelled. Jeff ran away. "IM HERE HOODIE!!" Toby yelled back "OKAY!!" Hoody also yelled back.

   Three hours had past, Hoody supposedly went out killing bit instead was meeting someone.

   "Okay, Scarecrow you know what's going on now all we need to do is get them caught" Hoody said "yes I'm aware but Toby is a top proxy for Slenderman, do you really want him gone?" Scarescrow said "yes yes I know but still THEY can't be together" Hoody said, Scarecrow stared "let's just see how far this goes, if it gets out of control we'll do something" he said ending the discussion.