chapter 6

The next day Jeff went for killings as usual and went back to the gambling house to his surprise, Ben not being there "must be in a game or something" with a sigh he said out loud "yeah well I'm here!" A voice yelled popping out of the door way "JESUS- L.J don't do that!" He said grabbing his chest and a hand on the door frame "yeeeaaah I'm not gonna stop."

He said moving closer "fine, another problem I have to deal with" Jeff said sarcasticlly "I'm gonna stay here all night, are you staying?" He questioned the black and white clown "no sadly not, I'm goin killing. I found a orphanage and I'm gonna drop kick those kiddos!" (I drop kicked that child in self defense 😏)

The clown left the gambling killer on his own for the night.

1:00 am

Night had officially risen and a very quiet night, a knock was heard on the door "hel- Toby" he saw Toby at the door holding his usual bloody hatchets "hello Jeffrey" he said "what brings you to my happy gambling home, please tell me you're not here to gamble because-" he looked Toby up and down "well let's just say you'll loose." The forever smiling boy laughed out.

Toby rolled his eyes "actually I am here to gamble, and I'm choosing the game!" He said walking past Jeff and dropping his hatchets on the game table "fine, but what game?" He asked walking to the table and leaning on his back "war" he said, Jeff stared in shock of how someone would want to play such children's game.

But Jeff didn't refuse to play for he loved seeing his opponents suffer "alright highest number of cards wins" he grabbed a deck and split it putting it on the table.

Both played till the stacks were almost gone "I have the most Toby, give up" he said gesturing to his cards "never" Toby drew another card but it being a 1 he didn't get anything from it while Jeff had a fuck ton of cards "I.win."

Jeff had successfully won, while Toby held back anger "alright what do you want me to do?" He asked clinching his teeth and balling up his fists "I'll be right back" Jeff went to another room and brought out something revealing "put this on, and it has to stay on till I day you can take it off" he said handing red Lingerie with with skinny straps and the bottom of it only covering a little bit of his ass; he hands it to Toby who had seemed to forget he was angry and was now just embarrassed.

"I am NOT waring this" he said throwing it on the table "you can wear your jacket over it" Jeff said with his hands on the table, Toby sighed "fine but I am wearing my jacket over it, and weres the bathroom?" he asked, Jeff pointed to a door and Toby soon walked to it.

Toby walked out feeling weirded out by the clothes "there we go, now you are a cutie" Jeff said still standing where he was "shut up. God I hate wearing this,. You know I came here to beat you and then when I won then I would tell you too off yourself" Jeff stared but not in a shocking way just a way "oh wow so original" he said sarcasticlly.

Toby stood where he was not moving, with his hands pulling the front from his jacket covering his dick "now you can't take it off till I tell you too~" he said backing away from the table and walking to Toby "yes I know" he replied looking down to only see his scars on his legs "aww come on you'll learn to love it, also you're coming with me."

Jeff picked up Toby bridal style "um, where are you taking me?" He asked gripping onto Jeff's suit vest (yes when he's gambling he wears a suit he is fancy boi) "just somewhere" he took him outside and started walking to the layer.

Toby soon fell asleep from being awake for literally 27 hours of crying and killing to release stress, Jeff snuck the sleeping boy into the layer and took him to his quarter of the palace making sure no one finds out he had an enemy in the palace "alright there you go" Jeff put him on the bed.

Jeff took a glimpse at Toby's scarred up legs, he pulled the sleeping boys jacket leaning down and kissed him on the neck, he moved the piece of cloth covering his entrance and grabbing his ass while having his head hung over Toby's sleeping body.

"Not today Jeff, sorry" Toby said moving his hand to Jeff's face "alright" he said moving his hand to Toby's waist and kissing Toby's forehead and laid down next to him and they both fell asleep.