chapter 13

Falling asleep on the hard cold ground he felt as if he was being watched again, assuming it was K.K he shrugged it off. Till it was really bothering him, getting up and stepping outside only to be shoved to the outer wall with a hand over his mouth causing him not to scream "I told you not to leave~ didn't I?" It said not releasing "J-Jeff?" His breath was shaky "it's me, now did I tell you to leave?" Pulling the smaller male closer "y-you did" he choked out "alright now. Why the hell did you leave?" His voice demanding of answers as the other took a deep breath "because, fuck. You." His voice laced in confidence that was barely shown "oh, really?" Jeff's smile seeming bigger "really" Toby spat out "I can't trust you alone now can I?" Jeff let go very little so he could grab a better hold of the other "it's fine, it won't happen again."

  Picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder "now, let's have fun~" opening the portal and jumping in "WAIT-" Toby protested as he was dropped on the bed "I don't want this" his eyes watering "I don't either that's why I'm not doin anything," Toby let out a sigh of relief "but you can't leave me." His eyes maintained eye contact with other before using his thumb to rub the others cheek "all I ask is, don't leave. You're all I have," laying down next to the other as Toby turned to him "you can't expect someone to love you if you treat them like this" Toby protested "they treated me like this, so what's stopping me from treating others like this" Jeff laid up removing his shirt "they mark me to prove what's there's, I mark others to prove there mine." Toby was surprised he didn't notice the Zalgo symbol at first "so you marked me?" Jeff chuckled at the others words "what else am I supposed to do?" Pinning the other on the bed "Toby, I need no, no want you. Toby you are all I need" his voice with a growl as his nails dug into the others wrist "Jeff this isn't right, i-i love you but this is too much!" His voice laced in fear and distress "thank you, thank you for admitting you love me" Jeff laid down in Toby's chest as Toby spaced out "JEFF! did you do all of this just to hear me say ‘I love you’!?!"

  Jeff groaned in annoyance "I liked when you yelled my name, I'd like to hear it more. But in the right moment" Jeff move his body to Toby's neck "what the hell J- I'm never saying your name in a panic or ever," Toby complained "I beg to differ" Jeff bit down on the others neck "..." Toby held his moans back not trying to evoke the other "c'mon I know you want to say it, so say it!" Jeff bit down again "mph~ J-J~" "say it~" Jeff said his voice filled with lust "Jeff stop" Toby remembered K.K and that she'll be worried for him "fine, you win but one day. But this time I'll make it so you can't run away." Getting up and pulling something from under the bed "how the fuck do you have those?" Toby stared at the other male holding hand cuffs "I'm friends with Offenderman, get lots of things such as a bunch of kinky things" Toby gulped "ah son-uva-bitch" he complained as Jeff took the cuffs and attached them to the bed frame "I seriously hate this" Jeff placed his hand on Toby's face caressing his cheek "I don't, also I won't try anything for now. Now I gotta go, love ya" Jeff kissed Toby's lips "how did this go from argument to almost sex to this?" Jeff choked back laughter "I don't know."