chapter 10

(happy Halloween, honestly my favorite thing to exist, trash art is mine and enjoy Jeff being a soft dom.)

Toby grabbed his hatchets while Sally was putting on her costume in the other room, she was a vampire "TOBY! CAN YOU HELP ME!?!?" She yelled and Toby walked to her wondering what she needed "yes?" He asked leaning in the doorway "I need help with the fangs" she showed her fangs that she was struggling to get on her teeth "okay let's see?" He took the fangs and glue that was used for the teeth and applied it to the fangs "open" he said soon putting the teeth in "alright wait a few minutes for it to dry now" he walked a way to get his hatchets again "hey Toby!" Jeff popped up with wolf ears on and a blood red sport jacket on with Slenderman symbol on it "yes?" He walked to his room "I was wondering if ya wanted any special candy~" he slyly put his arms around Toby's waist "what?" Toby exclaimed being slightly confused on what he said "okay um we'll talk about it later" he backed away putting his hands in his pockets "what? I don't ge- JEFFREY!?!" It took awhile for him to get the joke and ran to him being pretty angry "so yes? No? Maybe?" He joked grabbing Toby's waist again, Toby put his head down "okay was it a joke cuz if so I liked it" he giggled while Jeff had a look of disappointment "okay, okay ya don't need to laugh" he looked at the boy "wait it wasn't a joke?" He looked up still with a little smile still remaining on his face "no. I'm not joking." Jeff looked into Toby's eyes that were wide open, blush crept his face "um ah I- um" he stuttered while Jeff smiled at the fluster boy "you don't need an answer now" he pulled him closer and dropping his head into Toby's fluffy hair "okay I'll think about it" he said with a tiny hidden smile.

So they went killing with Sally and put her to bed after they were done.

"So do ya have a answer?" Jeff walked to Toby taking his knife and setting it down on a counter "just be gentle..." He quietly said dropping his hatchets next to Jeff's knife "alright~" suddenly a black portal opened, Jeff grabbed hold of Toby and jumped into the portal; Jeff landed on top of Toby on his bed "fine I'll be gentle, just be ready" he got up of Toby and pulled off Toby's clothes "I am."

Jeff grabbed some lube off the dresser next to him, "are you sure?" Jeff asked concerned for the other "yes I'm sure" with that Jeff applied it to his dick while Toby didn't look back, getting on his stomach and digging his head into the pillow "stay calm sweetie and nothing will happen" he slowly placed his dick to Toby's entrance, small whimpering was heard from the boy "I'm going slow don't worry" he picked up very little speed "o-okay" he mumbled looking back a little "I'm gonna pick up the speed okay?" Toby nodded as Jeff picked up speed yet still trying to be gentle "mgh~" Toby groaned out from pleasure "you okay?" Jeff asked stopping for a moment "mhm" he said closing his eyes "alright" he went back to slowly going in and out; "WAIT-" he called out as Jeff pulled to a stop "yes sweetie?" He asked "can we stop?" Toby's voice was muffled "sure, anything for you" he pulled out and grabbed clothes for the both "thanks" he took the clothes and got up from the bed, both got dressed "wanna stay here for the night?" Jeff went back to the bed "sure."