Chapter 7

Toby had stayed over night with Jeff.

Jeff woke up first and searched through the palace (yes its a palace fuck off)

He went to the main room to see Scarecrow standing in front of him "hello Jeffrey, say why is Toby with you?" She asked walking closer, Jeff stared in shock of how she knew "how the fuck do you know that!?!?" He said looking around to make sure Zalgo hadn't heard "I went into your room to see Toby and you... Cuddling? As the humans say" Jeff nervously laughed "okay. What do you need?" He tried to change the subject "Hoody knows of this little relationship!" She quickly said "WHAT!?!?" A voice yelled "well speak of the devil." Jeff said turning to see who said that "oh hello Toby, we haven't officially met have we? I'm Scarecrow" she walked to him passing Jeffrey while doing so "say why are you wearing that?" She said walking in a circle around him, inspecting him in a way "ummm, I lost a game" he said very confused "Scare, can you leave us alone...Please?" Jeff said walking to them "no I need to know, how the hell does Hoody know of whats happening" Toby said looking at the forever smiling boy, "fine" he sighed in frustration. "Me and Hoody met up saying he saw you two doing...sexual things, we've been meeting for of what you two have been doing."

Toby stared in shock "okay, that's great" Jeff said while attempting to grab Toby's hand, but he moved his hand "okay Scarecrow say nothing of me being here please" he said grabbing her hands "I'm sorry he already knows" she said putting down his hands and putting hers in front of her chest "wait how?" Jeff chimed in "he spotted you carrying him here" she said looking at Jeff "shit!" Toby exclaimed "I-I gotta get back, Slenderman is going to be furious with me, his top proxy!" He said; Jeff sighed and grabbed him by the waist "nope, you're staying here with me" he said staring Toby intensely "but I need to make it back!" He exclaimed pushing away from Jeff.

"I'll leave you two alone to figure out of what to do" Scarecrow said backing away and walking to the Rakes den "Jeff I can't stay here it's to dangerous" he protested "yeah well I don't give a fuck so let's go" he picked Toby up bridal style taking him to Jeff's room and placing him on the bed, Jeff locked the door and got out some liquor "okay now we have something to do, drink" Toby stared at the bottles and back at Jeff "the hell?" He said looking up at Jeff "you heard me." The two stared into each others soul almost "okay, fine...gambler boy..." he mumbled out the last part while grabbing a bottle of beer "what did you just say?" Jeff said getting on the bed "nothing" Toby said taking a sip of the beer and looking at the red walls "uh huh right" Jeff took a sip of some vodka with no reaction.

-Two hours later-

Toby was giggling like a little girl and annoying Jeff by loving on him "Jeeefffff~" Toby said gripping onto Jeff's neck with his jacket removed showing the lingerie "god your breath reeks of alcohol- what is it" Jeff complained but also making sure Toby wouldn't fall off him "can we have sex?" Toby asked still giggling "no." Jeff said sternly "whhhy noooot" he said with a pouting face "because I'm not gonna fuck a guy who's hella drunk" he replied putting Toby down on the bed and releasing Toby off his body "aww" Toby sprawled out his arms onto the bed with his legs together "Toby...you are being a pain" Jeff complained putting away the bottles "I wanna have sex!" Toby rose up with his legs still together "no Toby, I'm not gonna have sex with you while you're drunk, that's a form of rape." Jeff refused to look at Toby and just put his liquor away "aww, please I want too" Toby got on his knees "Toby no." Jeff was a little furious now due to Toby being a brat "please I love you" Toby jumped onto Jeff's finding his arms around the others neck "y-you what?" He asked placing Toby back down looking at him with his body turned to the drunken boy "I love you" he repeated Jeff stared fro awhile, he shook the feeling "go to sleep please" he said quickly and getting up "stay with me" Toby had the puppy dog eyes "fine" Jeff was pulled down to Toby he cuddled into his chest.

Jeff allowed this and kissed Toby's head "I love you" Toby said with muffled words "God you're drunk and most likely gonna forget this in the morning-" Jeff looked at the boy with blush creeping onto his face "I love you too."