chapter 8

Jeff woke up early and got water for Toby placing it next to him. 

   He soon woke up sitting up he rubbing his head "the fuck? Where am I?" He said soon hearing footsteps to the room he was in "oh good morning Toby, Jeff is out killing. Is there anything I can get you?" Scarecrow said walking in with her hands behind her back "I'm good tha-thanks for the o-offer though" he rubbed his eyes "alright, Lord Zalgo will be searching the rooms of the palace so I suggest you leave, I'll tell Jeff that you left." Toby got up from the bed and stretched "alright t-thank you Sc-scarecrow, tell h-him I said bye" Scarecrow bowed and left the room. Toby snuck out the window and made his way back to his hideout to see Kate and Hoodie rushing to him "Toby where the hell have you been!?!" Kate grabbed onto his face inspecting him while Hoodie walked around the boy looking to see if anything had happened "I'm f-fine" he said pulling his jacket down "are you sure you have no pants?" Hoodie said pointing to his legs.

   Toby became flustered "uh we can t-talk about t-that later" Toby walked passed the two and was about to make it to his room before Hoodie stopped him, gripping onto the flustered boys hoodie making him face Toby "I know what you're hiding" Hoodie pushed Toby to the wall holding him up "w-what are you talking about?" Toby said trying to pull him off "Tobias Rogers I know you're seeing Jeff the killer" Hoodie lifted him higher "Brian c-calm down" Toby panicked with tears forming in his eyes "shut the hell up, I know you're seeing him" Hoodie put Toby down yet still having a tight grip "you don't get to tell me shut up, admit to me to my face you are seeing that piece of shit" Hoodie gritted through his teeth "let go!" Toby yelled with tears streaming from his eyes and down his face "why would I do that?" Hoodie pushed Toby to the wall more "Go.To.Sleep!" A voice said breaking a bottle over Hoodies head making him let go of Toby a little "you should've listened" Toby shrieked at the sudden action.

  "Jeff what the hell!?!" Toby yelled running to hoodie who was gripping his head "Brian I suggest you leave us alone" Jeff said disappearing through smoke "Tobias you are so fucking dead!" Hoodie yelled taking his hood off that already had blood seeping through the yellow cloth "just let me help you" Toby dropped down to Hoodie trying to inspect the scar "get the hell away from me!" Hoodie slapped him away "fine. MASKY! NEED SOME HELP HERE!" Toby yelled while Masky made his way to the yelling "oh shit what happened?" Masky said taking his mask off to see what had happened "glass bottle" Toby said getting up "I th-think you'll be able to h-help him" Toby walked to his room while Masky assisted Hoodie.

  Toby locked his room with his head on the door with his hand on the door knob "what the hell just happened" he sighed and closed his eyes "we may never know" a voice said putting arms around the boys waist "Jeff!?!" Toby whispered yelled as Jeff smiled pulling Toby closer making each other's body connect like a puzzle pieces "yes?" Jeff put his head in the crook of Toby's neck "why the hell did you do that?" Toby put his hands on Jeff's arms "you were crying and looked scared so I saved you" Jeff rapped his arms tighter around the boys waist with a smile "are you serious, I can take care of myself" Toby threw Jeff's arms off. Jeff put his arms back "aw don't do that~" Jeff purred moving his hands down Toby's body "don't you dare." Toby said sternly "try me" Jeff played with the red strips of cloth "aw so sad I have to leave, bye-bye~" Jeff kissed Toby's neck "okay bye" Toby pulled Jeff's hands off him. Jeff kissed Toby's lips and vanished "why do I allow this?" Toby sat down on his bed with his hands in his knees. Toby went to sleep and actually being able to sleep for the first time. "I love you Toby~."