Chapter 1 (REWRITE)

[A/N] I am no longer in the creepypasta fandom, I no longer even like Jeff and Toby, I no longer ship these characters, nor any characters in general. I'm shit at writing dialogue so stay with me on this. This is a simple rewrite. I don't like the fact I created this, and I especially don't like that indent doesn't work here 😒
But whatever, let's start this shit.

    There was a battle between two powerful entites, Zalgo and Slenderman. This quarrel had gone on for generations, no one knows how it began, nor how it would end. Two god-like creatures fighting for the world that would only end in a mass death.
    Silence filled the air, silence that would only makes loud commotion in ones head. Cold seeping into the stmosphere, a chill frosting the metal poles, skin easily able to get stuck. The moon illuminating things that only wished to be found. Street lights blinking overhead, the yllowed light dashing on a man. The orange goggles hiding his eyes, glinting with every flicker. The cold didn't effect the man in the slightest, that might've been for his jacket, or for his body that was unable to sensor the biting cold.
     A feeling of being watched trickled into his broken nerves. Reaching a hand to the bloodied and rusted hatchet that hung from his belt, his fingers twitching over the handle as he pulled it out. He was used to the eerie notion of being watched, but this was new. A new feeling that crept up on him. his steps echoed on the pavemeant as he neared a dead end. That feeling growing stronger with each step.
    "Whoever is there, show yourself," he demanded. It was either an animal, or an animal.
    Leaves on the bushes tusseled with each other as another man sprang out. His skin burnt, the usual white sclera a tint of pink, his mouth split open showing his yellowed teeth. Jeff the fucking killer. The nerve broken man graced his hand over the dirt and flung it at the ugly rat.
    "Jesus fuck! What was that for man?" Jeff yelled out.
    Jeff wrapped his eyes with his hands. Jeff, in his younger years, made the brightest decision to burn his eyelids off. The parts of the fase that protects the eye from danger. He knew he couldn't rub his eyes, all he could do was allow the tear ducts to remove the dirt overtime.
    "Leave," the man said.
    "Jesus, Toby, we're all friends here, right?" Jeff said, the lacrimal fluid falling over his exposed eyeballs.
    "No, jackass. We're not. Go back to the cave you escaped from."
    "You go back to sucking Slenderman's dick."
    Tody raised his top lip in disgust and put his hatchet back in its place. Jeff was always stupid, always trying to get into Toby's way, and always trying to inch closer to kill Slenderman.
    "What? No come back?" Jeff proceeded to laugh, a laugh that sounded like a sixty-year-old smoker.
    Toby turned to leave. He was mature, unlike the freak that was older than him.
    Jeff took his chance with not so much grace. He pounced on the other mans back and tackled him down, Jeff quickly placed a knee on the mans neck and pushed down. Jeff unsheaths a rusted knife and presses it against Toby's jugular. The rust brushing against Toby's flesh, slowly serrating till a drop of blood spills. Toby didn't wince or flinch at the feeling of Jeff digging the knife into his flesh.
    "Enjoy tetanus, bitch," Jeff said, the grin on his carved face widening as the flesh cracked and crinkled.
    Toby scowled and hit the older man above him with the end of his hatchet in the temple. Jeff grabbed at his temple and swore aloud. The quarrel was cut short as Kate the Chaser came up to the two fight ridden men. Toby looked at her and Jeff rolled his eyes, the two men parted from each other and got to their feet. The cold in the air growing harsher, coyotes communicated with each other in their own way of speech. The leaves fell into a dance with the reflection of light from the bright moon. There was a silence with everyone, a pop of a knuckle from Toby, his act of tourettes adding a bit of sound within the bare atmosphere.
    "That bitch always comes around when we're having fun," Jeff complained, he stretched his arm across his chest till a pop was heard. "Oo, that felt nice."
    Toby and Kate glared at the man. The nerve broken man put his hatchet away and went over to Kate. The women walked away with Toby following behind, retreating to the frightful woods. Jeff scoffed and kicked a rock around, it tumbled about in the dirt as the burnt man trailed to the darkness of the streets. Grumbling to himself about nothing, he was simply speaking to hear the sound of his own ratty voice. The street lamps overhead flickering a dull yellow, casting shadows over Jeff in an unflattering way. The bright white cast of the moon lighting the way through leaves, showing the manmade trail to an old cabin that saw better days. A firepit burning bloodied cloth, a tan jacket near the fire with dried blood that ended up turning a brown from oxidation.
    "What happened back there?" Kate inquiered as she picked up a log of wood that was chopped earlier in the day. She chucked it within the raging flames and turned to Toby who peered at the flame, the reflection in his goggles burning bright.
    "Nothing, Kate, nothing." He replied.
    The urge to stick his scarred hand into the flame was strong, he could imagine the feeling of pain coursing through him. He desired the feeling of pain flowing through his body, at least once, he wanted to know the touch of adrenaline of being injured. But he couldn't, and it wouldn't be worth trying to hurt himself he couldn't feel it.
    "If you burn yourself, I won't help you," Kate said. There was a small smile on her lips under that weird looking mask. She cared for Toby in a brotherly way within the confines of her heart.
    "I won't, promise." Toby responded, he crouched down in front of the fire and looked to his gloved hand. He wished he could feel the heat caress his flesh, to curl up with the warmth.
    "You're a fallen angel, Toby. You don't have to be alone, I won't let yoou be alone tonight." Kate said with sincerity in her voice.
    "I prefer Seether," Toby joked, a chuckle escaping his throat.

1115 words