chapter 11

Wooo writing for once and wrote most of this at school

   The news was turned on on the tv that was in Jeff's room to a reporter "the woods are currently on fire, but this isn't something normal. The fire is dark red and we can't seem to put it out; seeming to burn only one specific area, we have detectives out to try and get through to the fire and see what caused it." A male voice was heard groaning from the sudden noise "morning Toby" Jeff said leaning down and kissing Toby's head "what happened?" He slowly rose up looking to the screen "is that the-" he was cut off as Jeff laughed "proxy mansion? Yes, why yes it is" Toby stared in shock of what had happened "but how the fuck would that- you would need dark magic such as Zal-" he stared for a moment "I know right, can't trust me with flame and magic I swear" he laughed "why would you do that?" He turned to Jeff who was laughing insanely "because. You and me get more time for each other and others won't interfere!" He grabbed Toby's hands "you- WHY!?! THEY WERE MY FAMILY!?!" Toby yelped out as he backed away from Jeff as tears swelled up in his eyes, the taller male got down and grabbed Toby's arms holding him down. "We can start a new family, one with our love, and no one to stop us!" Toby's face was covered in tears, as Jeff laughed "years of waiting for you to be mine, and now it happened. You don't want to be with me?" He leaned down intertwining his fingers in Toby's.

Toby looked at his surroundings, while his chest moved up and down from panic settling him "don't think you can leave; you're here forever, no one to ruin our love" Toby shut his eyes forcefully "our love? This isn't love! This is Insanity?!?" "Whats wrong with that?" Jeff pulled out his pocket knife he kept on himself just in case. Carving his name into Toby's skin "now we'll be in love forever!" Examining the wrist he just carved, his blood form in the skin and seep out to the floor "Jeff. Why, why are you acting like this?" Toby asked using the previously carved arm to Jeff's face "because our love might be insanity, but we can be together. Forever." Jeff used his free hand that wasn't holding Toby down, to hold Toby's hand "forever? It's not going to last forever" tears still being formed, he some how calmed down "b-but I want it to...it will" Jeff let go a little leaving Toby some wiggle room to escape 'who would wanna be with me forever?' Toby thought to himself. Toby rose up as Jeff watched not taking his eyes off him "so you got rid of every one just to be with me?" Jeff nodded pulling Toby closer to him "Jeff you can't do that, I have people I really care for there!" He exclaimed "it's all for you Toby. All for you." Jeff pulled Toby to his lap, the smaller males legs around the taller males body "all for me?" He looked into Jeff's eyes, he nodded; a look in his eyes showing some sort of love that most wouldn't make time to see.

"I love you."