chapter 5

"Alright Jeff I'll quit leaving joker cards on the playing table" a voice was heard inside a room filled with gambling supplies "thank you BEN I don't want to pick those up" Jeff said walking to a door "oh hello~" he opened it to see some pesky teenager's that soon entered.

"Do you know the rules?" BEN asked sitting on the playing table playing with some cards "no we don't" one of them said gripping onto his strap on his bag "alright I'll teach ya how this transaction will work."

He set out a new deck of cards out and gestured BEN to get off the table "alright only one round of any game and if we win we get to do anything to you and if we loose you get to make us do anything for you, that clear?" He explained how the killing would work "yes sir it does, but how do we play?" She asked.

"We'll be playing a easy round of blackjack, or also known as 21. To play you need to have the highest possible number without going over 21 against me, the dealer."

Jeff explained while opening the new deck and shuffling it and putting the deck down showing the red designs in the back "okay I understand, should we get started?" She asked looking at her friend who was getting stared down by BEN "yes but first what's your name?" He asked "Mia, and I assume you're the infamous Jeff the killer" he said.

Jeff chuckled "why yes it is now Mis are you ready?" He asked "yes."

The round was almost done and all were waiting to see who would win, Jeff placed a 4 making the cards at 16 "alright your turn" he said stepping a little bit "it's 21 now..." Josh said putting down a five "alright, that's the first but you won and we lost. What do we have to do?" He asked crossing his arms.

Mia looked at her friend "Eli any ideas?" She asked, Eli pulled Josh whispering in her ear "okay stop killing and turn yourself in or there's another option" she said proudly, Jeff looked at Ben whom was just eating a pice of candy he got "alright what's the other option?" He asked looking back.

Mia smiled and Eli holding back laughter "you have to kiss me" she said expecting to get rejected on the spot "alright~" he walked to the shocked girl trying to comprehend what he just said "wasn't expecting you to say yes" she said "yeah well I'm not gonna stop killing so I'll do this."

He got into her space "you know what never mind we don't need anything" she nervously said backing away "alright" Ben said who got back onto the table "we're gonna leave" they backed out "bu-bye" Jeff said waving good bye to them "I'm going back to the layer, you'll know where I am" he walked away "aight later!" Ben yelled as Jeff exited the door.

(Next chapter I'll try to make it more exciting)