22

- 25th December 1996 -

- Chesca's POV -

I wake up tangled in limbs. Draco. I carefully roll out of the bed and put clean underwear on, keeping the Christmas onesie on for tradition. Perching on the edge of the bed, I wake Dray up with a kiss.

"Merry Christmas little one." He mumbles against my lips, pulling me back down on top of him.

"Merry Christmas to you too Mr Dray." I sit up on his tummy and cross my legs.

"I'll take it I'm coming with you to open presents?" He opens one eye to look at me.

"Indeed you are sir." I pull the covers off him and throw a Christmas onesie at him.

"Do I have to?" He groans, moving it off his face.

"Yes." I get the presents I got for everyone out of my trunk and make them hover just behind me.

"Okay, turn around so you don't see my boxers." He sits up.

"Don't act like you didn't just watch me change." I huff.

"Fair enough." He puts the onesie on and gathers the presents he has, copying my actions and making them float.

"Lets go! I'm way too excited for this." I run from the room, Dray hot on my tail. We reach the office and I just walk in, making the presents go in their respectable piles.

"Where are they?" Dray furrows his brows.

"Wait here." I climb the stairs to their quarters and slam the door open. "Wake up! It's Christmas!"

"Someone's excited." Uncle Moony chuckles, pulling me between them on the bed.

"Very excited. And I just screamed that in Harry's head too so he should be here in about 10 minutes." I inform the pair.

"Did you bring Draco like we asked?" Uncle Padfoot rolls over and crushes me in a hug.

"Yup, he's waiting out there." I smile. "Oh, and." I roll my sleeves up and show them my arms.

"So the scar ointment I gave you worked. I'm glad, let's hope they stay clean." Uncle Moony ruffles my hair before getting up from the bed.

"I know, I'll keep trying I promise." I climb onto Uncle Moony's back and he carries me down to where Dray is sat on the floor, Uncle Padfoot following close behind.

"Merry Christmas Draco." My Uncles greet him in unison.

"Merry Christmas." Dray returns the greeting, jumping slightly as Harry barges through the door, struggling to carry his presents.

"Hover charms exist Harry." I laugh, watching him set them in the middle of the floor.

"Well you could have said that when you woke me up screaming." He fake glares at me.

"Oi, no bickering on Christmas." Uncle Moony sits on the floor next to me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I stick my tongue out at Harry.

"Well, I'm giving you your present first." Harry throws a box at my head.

"That was completely uncalled for." I huff. We open all of our gifts and thank each other over and over.

"I think we're done." Uncle Padfoot starts clearing wrapping paper.

"Stop! I haven't given Draco his present yet!" I protest.

"Sorry. Go on." He drops the wrapping paper and goes back to his original spot.

"Here you go." I hand Draco a small box.

"I don't know why I tell you not to get me anything anymore." He chuckles, untying the ribbon.

"I tell you the same thing, yet here we are." I shrug.

"I can't argue with that logic." He carefully opens the wrapping paper.

"I have never seen someone open a present so slowly." I dramatically lean on him.

"Okay okay." He opens the box and smiles. "How did you know?"

"I know you better than you know yourself." I deadpan.

"True." Draco pulls the cufflings out of the box, examining the little letters on them.

"What do they have on them?" Uncle Moony asks.

"There's a D on one and a L on the other." I tell them.

"L?" Uncle Padfoot raises an eyebrow.

"Lily Flower." Draco adds.

"Oh, that makes sense now." Harry nods.

"It's what he calls me." I accept the hug from Draco happily.

"It's what your dad used to call your mum too, it suits you." Uncle Moony starts collecting the wrapping paper.

"Well now I love it even more." Draco goes to help with the wrapping paper.

"No, sit back down. It's a rule that the kids don't help us with the wrapping paper." Uncle Padfoot takes it out of Draco's hand.

"Oh, okay. C'mere you." He scoops me into his arms so I lay my head agains his chest.

"Is anyone hungry?" Uncle Moony comes back into the room.

"Yes." The four of us say in unison.

"Well, breakfast is is then." The lycanthrope chuckles.

"They better have green apples or imma start throwing shit." I climb on Uncle Padfoot's back and mess his hair up.

"Prongslet why? Why would you do this to me?" He whines, trying to fix his hair with one hand.

"Because I'm bored and hungry." I flip sideways causing Uncle Padfoot to almost drop me.

"Cub you can't fling yourself sideways while he's carrying you, you'll fall and get hurt." Uncle Moony puts an arm out to stop us from falling.

"I'm bored of waiting." I change into my animagus form and run off to the great hall, changing back around a corner.

"Morning Lily." Sev greets me as I slide into the seat next to him. That's my favourite thing about Christmas meals, all the tables are pushed to the side except one, where the teachers join the remaining students. This year, Harry, Draco, Dan, Phil and I are the only ones who stayed.

"Merry Christmas!" I hand him the present I got him.

"Oh, here's yours." He hands me a similar shaped box.

"Thank you Sev." I open the box and find a necklace with a little lily pendant on it. "I love it."

"Thank you for my present, I love it too." He hides a grin at the bat pin.

"I thought it would suit you." I put the necklace on and look to see my family walk in the hall.

"You are so impatient." Harry shakes his head as he sits opposite me.

"Tough. You shouldn't have been slow should you." I shrug, taking a bite from an apple Draco handed me.

"We literally walked at the usual pace." Draco adds.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure you did." I narrow my eyes at the four of them.

"You're so stubborn it's unbelievable." Uncle Padfoot tuts.

"Yes but I'm your favourite so deal with it." I finish my Apple and take the second one Draco passes me.

"As if, I'm obviously their favourite." Harry disagrees.

"You wish you were their favourite. Wishing and being are two different things." I give him an innocent smile.

"You two. You're both equally our favourites, okay?" Uncle Moony gives us a look. Both of us knowing what the look means, we continue the argument in our heads.

A/N
Hey! I'm still here don't worry, just been struggling with writers block. But I hope you enjoyed this one!

- E x