7

- Lily's POV -

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine... wait what? I sit up and realise I'm in Dray's room. I smile and realise he must have moved me from the sofa. I look to my left and see a bundle of blonde hair sticking out from under the duvet. I ruffle his hair to wake him up. It's breakfast now. He moves and grabs my waist to pull me back down onto the bed.

"Dray, we need to go get breakfast." I chuckle.

"Nooo. I wanna stay here." He whines.

"Fine, I'll just skip breakfast and stay here then." I say, closing my eyes. I feel him jump out of the bed and hear him getting dressed. He comes over and throws me over his shoulder.

"Come on missy. Breakfast." He laughs.

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW DRACO MALFOY!!" I scream. He puts me on the floor outside my personal dorm (Snape gave me my own, I'm not sure why. I'm his favourite student.) and pushes me inside.

"Get ready and come back out." He instructs. I go in, change into clean uniform, brush my knee-length auburn red hair and brush my teeth. I run back out to Dray. "Finally." He teases.

"Hey! At least I don't spend hours doing my makeup like most girls do." I retort.

"Ye but that's because they need it, you don't." He mutters the last part but I heard it. I slam him against the wall, taking him by surprise.

"You keep making little compliments about me. Do you like me?" I ask him, getting straight to the point.

"I-I Erm.. I.." He stutters.

"You do?" I ask, shocked. Little does he know that I like him back.

"Yeah..." He whispers. I can't take it anymore. I kiss him. Yeah, that's right. I kiss him. He kisses back. I move my hands to his hair and he does the same, leaving one of his hands on my lower back. I pull away from him and rest my head on his forehead. "You've no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He whispers.

"Trust me I do." I chuckle.

"I was going to wait but... you've been my best friend since we were 11 but I want to be more. Francesca Lily Potter, will you do me the greatest honour of being my beautiful girlfriend?" He asks. Omg I've been waiting for this for ages!!

"Yes Dray, yes I will." I give him a peck on the lips and pull him towards the great hall. We walk in, holding hands and walk over to our seats at the table. I sit down and notice that all eyes are on us. "Why they looking at us?" I whisper.

"Dunno." He replies.

"OI! HAVEN'T YOU ALL GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WATCHING PEOPLE?!" I shout at them. Everyone turns away and carries on doing what they were before. Well, almost everyone.

'I know your jealous that I can get a boyfriend and your all lonely over there with carrot top and Hermione but fuck off will you. I don't like being watched.' I say into Harry's head.

'What do you have against Ron?' He asks.

'Why don't you ask him. I'm sure he wouldn't like it if I came over. I'm a dirty Slytherin traitor. STOP LOOKING!!' I reply and see him jump and start talking to Ron.

"You know, I hate him." I say to Draco who laughs.

"You're adorable. Eat." He tells me while handing me some toast. I reluctantly eat it. The bell rings, signalling the start of classes so I take Dray's hand and pull him up to Divination.

The class ended and I practically run out of the classroom. I hated it. All she did was tell Harry and I that we are going to die. Shut up stupid woman.